Ex Notre Dame Coach Predicts Dissappointment

ERA

Mark May said that Fulmer was Spurrier's whipping boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May says Steve "SUPERIOR" Spurrier OWNED Fulmer. With my DAWGS losing today this kinda made for a PERFECT nightcap. South Carolina????? The same South Carolina that had to call a timeout before thier first offensive play against Auburn, and had to call another one within the first 13 seconds?????? All I heard from all my UT buddies is how sorry South Carolina was. How pathetic they look, how untalented they are. They were talking about UT shutting out SC and UT was gonna score like 50 points and Jim Bob Cooter was going to get to play in the 4th QTR. What a JOKE UT is. I woke up this morning and I am still LAUGHING MY #### OFF. :lol::rolleyes::lol::)

Edited by reddevilfever

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think it is time for UT fans to face the reality. The program has no leadership...Fulmer simply does not have it anymore...you saw it in his eyes at the end of the game last night..he has no control of his players....no control of his coaches....no motivational energy......he needs to be fired.

He may have been good at recruiting, but who in their right mind would want to join UT now?

I really think it is time for UT fans to face the reality. The program has no leadership...Fulmer simply does not have it anymore...you saw it in his eyes at the end of the game last night..he has no control of his players....no control of his coaches....no motivational energy......he needs to be fired.

He may have been good at recruiting, but who in their right mind would want to join UT now?

So true.

LOL...you don't have any legs to stand on bub...I could misfire on predictions from here to oblivion and STILL not be a moron of your caliber!

What we witnessed in Tuscaloosa was tragic for the offense...a microcosm of how they've under-performed all season long. Alabama is NOT the 5th best team in the country because if they are then UT is at least 7th...period.

Laugh all you want, but in places you don't want to admit you know it's true too... ;)

I THINK THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!!! :ph34r:B)B)Louise_smilleyyyyy.gif

Edited by ERA

Fulmer has no discipline over his team............Once again I say I love Vol fans!.....FIRE FAT PHIL and his whole coaching staff and they should hire Spurrier but Vol fans would never want that to happen.....Why hire somebody that has been our DADDY for the last decade........

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Ex Notre Dame coach BOB Davies gave a gloomy prediction for the Vols. On ESPN last weekend he predicted that Tennessee would be the biggest dissappointment in Division 1 NCAA football. His reasons were about the off the field antics of some of the players and the way they were handled. He claims there is disrespect amonst team members and they will bring it to the field....................I never liked Davies anyway..........he was always a wimp and still is apparently.

Is there a real problem in Vol Land?

I believe Davies nailed it. Wimp or not, good coach or not, I think he got it right.