Knox News Sentinel names Alcoa #1 team in area

VitaVol

No, the difference is that I will readily admit that I can't stand murville and won't pull for them against ANYONE. I am honest about my feelings towards the school with the Confederate Pride flying in it's stands..

Murville fans, however, ACT like they really DO pull for Alcoa when we all know it's an act. You people can't stand the Tornadoes. You all get on message boards and act like you want them to win in the play-offs just because it's really inconsequential to your team in the grand scheme of things whether or not Alcoa loses. In your hearts, you all want them to lose everytime they talk the field. You're all fakes. I wish you'd just be honest and not sugarcoat things or lie like FBe and Rebel nation do on here. Both of them detest Alcoa but won't admit it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

central is packing a lot of something that has nothing to do with football if you know what i mean papa.  central has helton and gaston, end of story.  i dont think they are gonna do anything to talk about this year. but alcoa being ranked number one is a bunch of crap. i think maryville will beat them without a doubt, so that makes them the second best team after week 1.  i hate to say this about another blount county team but i just hope alcoa goes up in flames this year.  they have their heads so far in the clouds that it isnt even funny.  id love to see them go 6-4 or 5-5 and just be terribly dissapointed.  i cant stand it when teams are as cocky as they are, so i hope they just get pounded in every game, because they deserve it with how their players present themselves

825720170[/snapback]

Alcoa is cocky. I'll give you that but before you put hex on them for it has anyone read the little witty saying this guy signs off with. "We're better than you." yeah okay thats not being cocky at all.

Edited by coachspet1449

Well there it is the old HATE WORD! Because a guy uses constructive criticism and opinion discussing High School Football he or she is labeled hater. And he is Jealous and flies the Confederate Battle Flag that the ignorant minority has been allowed to label as a symbol of hate. And you have a guy who has posted 11 times with his current screen name, saying he is an expert on ones opinions. America is truly a great country.

I will not resort to name calling, just simply that you are wrong on many points.

Back to the subject. Alcoa has a fine group of High School players. #1 in the state in all classes is simply a joke. I could be wrong but I would bet I am not. The team has 4-5 College "Prospects" who need the other kids on the team to make them look good and provide blocking so that they can pile up the numbers, get the press and attract attention to their talent! If those young men did not have the body, speed and build able frame, they would be just good high school players. It is that simple.

You think one 2A Tennessee High School State championship, last year makes Alcoa a state power? Let’s all sit back and watch, it’s going to be fun. Chill out.

You'll full of hate, FBe. I've read your garbage on here for a couple years now. It's a darn disgrace to know there's someone out there with children who hates high school players as much as you do just because they take some of the luster away from the high school team you choose to live vicariously through.

Sad

You'll full of hate, FBe.  I've read your garbage on here for a couple years now.  It's a darn disgrace to know there's someone out there with children who hates high school players as much as you do just because they take some of the luster away from the high school team you choose to live vicariously through.

Sad

825720410[/snapback]

Love ya too man and thank you for your words of encoragement.

What a loser!

;)

825720430[/snapback]

Dude how old are you? You take this stuff way too serious. If you hate us fine. But your obsessive rants toward Maryville along with the name calling makes you come across a lot younger than you probably are. THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! Put your efforts toward something REALLY important in the world. This is America! Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Sure they do...so WHY be FAKE? You murville fans hate Alcoa with a passion...why do you all get on here and act like you don't?

Answer: Because murville's beaten Alcoa 4 years in a row. Your hatred is masked at the moment, much like the hatred alabama fans had for UT for many years but that they could shield and claim "class" while doing so because their team was winning.

After Alcoa wins next friday, we'll see the true colors of all of you people.

Sure they do...so WHY be FAKE?  You murville fans hate Alcoa with a passion...why do you all get on here and act like you don't? 

Answer:  Because murville's beaten Alcoa 4 years in a row.  Your hatred is masked at the moment, much like the hatred alabama fans had for UT for many years but that they could shield and claim "class" while doing so because their team was winning.

After Alcoa wins next friday, we'll see the true colors of all of you people.

825720479[/snapback]

On coach T I ask what class?

.........and the murville fans show their true colors.

You people HATE Alcoa.  All of you.  I don't know why you even try to put on a show on these boards and act like you pull for Alcoa in games through the year or in the state tournament.  I wish you all wouldn't be so fake on these boards.  It's really an insult to see you murville fans act like you DON'T hate Alcoa

Old or young, man or woman, you all hate Alcoa football.

825720176[/snapback]

Poor widdle hoofy/vita , you get your estrogen mixed up with your roids again ?? Maryville doesn't " hate " Alcoa , we think of Alcoa as our little " kid brother " . Of course we like picking on our little " kid brother " , but we're still there for them if somebody else is picking on them .

You on the other hand , are like the bratty , snot nosed punk kid brother who wears ladies undergarments , and goes whining to momma that "we cheated " , or " they recruit " , or " they can't use that flag " !!! waaa , waaa , waaa !!! Now go to your room !!! :lol::lol: