Freshman Teams

Contender

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lavergnes freshman i believe he is their runningback , or he maybe the fullback but Jarvis Hicks. He had no problem running over smyrnas line and secondary last week when i went to watch them play. He was on my middle school team when i played for rock springs middle and at the mid way we found out he wanted to run and could run well and ever since hes been there. He was a gaurd i believe but ever since he's been the tailback he has done great things. He's maybe 5'7 maybe a lil taller or shorter and weights maybe 200 pounds, i could be wrong, just that hes a biggen"

As i do belive smyrna's deffence shut him down for the night with Sean Mckay takeing him down about every play to me and others i talked to it  very much seemed and looked  like Jarvis had minus yards the whole game?i love Jarvis as an ex player for Smyrna and hopefully we will see his talent put to use at Smyrna high because LHS hasnt figured out his usefull talnets yet.its ashame he had to go to LHS.Hopefully Smyrna will have him next year so he can actually do something.

825721723[/snapback]

Well maybe if jarvis wasn't practicing with smyrna illegally for a few weeks he would have had more playing time. I think the coaches at Lavergne didn't want to ###### off the players that had been there all summer and play a kid that didn't want to be there in the first place. How can you trust him. But I did see Lavergne's freshmen take it to Smyrna, How many Td's were called back. I think hicks broke for a 80 yard run, running over mr. Mckay in the process, but there was a mysterious holding on the play. Seems like everytime lavergne had a big play there was a penalty. That wouldn't be because the head refree was a graduate of smyrna High. Things that make you go HMMMMM.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII
Saw the Siegel Freshman team tonight and was very impressed.  Behind Chucky McCord and #15 and #25 on offense the SHS freshman were very impressive not to mention their very active LBs.  Region 4 teams better be on the look out.

825727609[/snapback]

#25 has football in his genes... thumb

HHS FRESHMAN!!! darion roper is one if not the toughest running fullback in midstate.  Brandon hall is a 6"2 qb with an arm. D.J. Cull and Darion roper will b starting line backers and let me tll u sumthing. they can hit like no other. tally and c.j. gambino are very hard runners along with zack hill ( a future edward sawyer)  db's can do betta but im tellin u if these boys play to there potential they will make it to state as juniors. and i no they can cuz i use to play wit em

825722914[/snapback]

I agree with everything you said except for Zack Hill being the next Edward because Ive seen Zack and ED as Freshmen and Zack i aint even in the Same world as ED.But Roper is a great LB and a solid tough FB and D.J. is alright but Roper will start on the Varsity Team next year and do a great job.