Heritage Mountaineers

FBEmeritus

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wont help out there cause any then.. especially if the defender is out as well.. heritage has 3 great recievers in tony pannitti derrick white and alex spelce.. white and pannitti are tall and can catch anything thrown their way and spelce is short and quick and when he gets the ball could pose a problem if the defense isnt very fast. then good luck slowin down the run.. cody lindsey and matt rupert had a great game friday night but look 4 josh seaney 2 get his yards also.. seaney is the scat back while cody is the quick power runner.. matt rupert is hard 2 tackle when he gets goin at fullback.

noone, not even maryville, should take heritage lightly this year.. heritage has a tough defense and by the maryville game the offense will be runnin on all cylinders.. i would look 4 the mountaineers 2 start out this yr 3-0 goin into maryville in week 4. good luck 2 maryville against alcoa this week.

noone, not even maryville, should take heritage lightly this year.. heritage has a tough defense and by the maryville game the offense will be runnin on all cylinders.. i would look 4 the mountaineers 2 start out this yr 3-0 goin into maryville in week 4. good luck 2 maryville against alcoa this week.

825721815[/snapback]

Maryville takes none lightly and Heritage was the only, and I mean only team to decisely beat Maryville soundly during the GQ era. Every other game was close, but that one was not Heritage rolled.

HHS5552 Posted Today, 08:15 PM

It is good to see the exceitment  It is the first of many to come! I posted it last year, Heritage will no longer be th laughing stock. Other teams better strap it up and not take us lightly anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heritage will always and forever be the laughing stock of Blount County.

Come on now fellas you are acting like you just beat a good team, Seymour is terrible. HAHA

Heritage will always and forever be the laughing stock of Blount County.

Come on now fellas you are acting like you just beat a good team, Seymour is terrible.  HAHA

825721948[/snapback]

I am one Blount Co football fan who is excited for the kids at Heritage and Alcoa haven’t beat a really good team in a little while themselves IMO.

“Every journey begins with the first step”, Seymour was a good one.