CAK vs. Union County

Heelsfan247

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimism is a great thing and all, but if you guys actually think that you're going to make a trip to "the 'ville" Friday night and take home any type of easy win (much less a 35-7 variety) over a Jon McBrayer coached team whose last game was an 8-0 loss to the then #1 ranked Austin-East Roadrunners, then I just think you may be in line for a surprise.

And yes, I realize that many probably considered the AE game as somewhat of a fluke and you can say "last year is in the past" all you wanna say it. Nevertheless, you'd better work pretty hard in preparation this week, then show up and execute a pretty flawless game plan in order to take that "easy" win you're claiming back to Academy Way.

You may be thinking "cakewalk", but I'm seeing a battle.

---rSquared

Optimism is a great thing and all, but if you guys actually think that you're going to make a trip to "the 'ville" Friday night and take home any type of easy win (much less a 35-7 variety) over a Jon McBrayer coached team whose last game was an 8-0 loss to the then #1 ranked Austin-East Roadrunners, then I just think you may be in line for a surprise.

And yes, I realize that many probably considered the AE game as somewhat of a fluke and you can say "last year is in the past" all you wanna say it.  Nevertheless, you'd better work pretty hard in preparation this week, then show up and execute a pretty flawless game plan in order to take that "easy" win you're claiming back to Academy Way. 

You may be thinking "cakewalk", but I'm seeing a battle.

---rSquared

825721653[/snapback]

Very well said R to the second power. I don't know what type of talent Union has but I know McBrayer, and can tell you his teams will be sound, and will fight to the last second. I can't imagine that Maynardville would be an easy place to play as well, so I'm with you it will be closer than 35-7.

Randy Addison Qb-Has a great arm

Charlie Roach & Shane Vandergriff RB's-Two explosives backs

O-Line-Decent

Kyle Gearke Te-Has great size and could be a game changer.6'5 230

Travis Chittium & John Oldshield Wr's-Good possesion Recievers

Shane Vandergriff Blake Morris and newcomer Frankie Morgan Lbs-Very physical linebacker that will lay a lick on you if you dont watch out!

John Oldshield,Kyle Gearke De's-good run stoppers

Jordan Washam,Josh Wynn and Charlie Roach Db's-Physical and quick can all defend the pass really well.