CAK vs. Union County

Heelsfan247

Two Completely differenty kinds of quarterbacks. Mark was the first, the first to be a leader, the first to get the school a win, the first to go to college to play football, the one everyone wanted to be associated with

Richard.....Very good quarterback, strong arm, great kid, hard worker, has grown up more than many will ever realize....Reads defenses, makes decissions some good some bad- but he accepts them. He has taken the pressure and challenges of being a quarterback and i feel has stepped up and become a man...

CAK Season Passing Records

Most Yards

Harb- 2208 Yards

Cunningham- 1863 Yards

Throwing Touchdowns

Harb- 22

Cunningham- 16

Interceptions-

Harb- 14

Cunningham- 8

Completion Percentage

Harb- 54%

Cunningham- 55%

This is comparing Cunninghams Senior year stats to Harbs Junior year stats...I just want it to be known that neither is as bad as it can sound or as good as some can make it sound.....Mark was a natural leader...Richard has worked at it and stepped up nicely....Mark had an experienced offensive line playing in front of him...Harbs is scattered with underclassmen.

Both are great athletes and CAK is very proud to have had both come through there programs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen fellas, Im not trying to down Richard in any way. He's a player that works hard and wants to be good. But as a former player of CAK and now a fan in the stands, I do not see how you can compare Richard to Mark. Ludacris. And Logan, yeah maybe Mark wasnt the vocal leader and some of us other seniors had to step up and take that role. But it is like you said, when Cunningham stepped in the huddle, we listened and belived in what he was saying and believed it was going to work. That is why WE went to the semi-finals, that is why WE gelled. Becaused we belived in each other and trusted in the fact that the guy next to me is going to get his job done. I didnt see that last year and to be frank, not seeing it this year. Not taking anything from the Warriors, they have great athletes and I want them to be successful. However, from what some players are telling me, the egoes are too big and someone needs to step up. In 03' there were no egoes. There were a select few smash mouth football players who shed blood, sweat, and tears on many fields to pave the way for CAK football. One of those hard nose players was Mark Cunningham. He wasnt affraid to take a sack or tuck the ball, lower his shoulder and make a play. When I see Richard play like that, then maybe we will talk. But I still stand by my oppinion. No comparison. Oh and by the way, if you are some CAK fan or dad getting in on this debate, you truly have no place in this one. Until you have played on that field with the players, then dont talk. Obviously, Logan is the exception.