CAK vs. Union County

Heelsfan247

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams offenses were very shaky at first. UC had a long pass play which set them up for good field position for basically the rest of the 1st quarter because no one's offenses moved anywhere after that. CAK was in much better shape than the Patriots, that was easy to see. CAKs defense got to the ball way too fast for UC's run game to get going anywhere. The CAK line held their gaps and the linebackers were all over the place. Harb played a good second half, wasnt forcing things as much as the first half. I especially liked after the play where Harb passed to #44 the fullback, he ran over and gave Harb a hug. Heck of a game Warriors, stay focused and have fun this season.

Yes, and he's only played football for two seasons. I'm gonna go with CAK by 13 in this game.

825728540[/snapback]

You must be out of your ever loving mind. Harb better than Cunningham? Have you ever been in a huddle with Cunningham and then in another with Harb. Well I have played with both. Harb is a good player who works hard, but to put him in the same catagory as Mark Cunningham is insane. O by the way CAK wipped Union County 34-6. And for all you Richard worshipers out there he was 18 of 38. Im not trying to "hate on" Harb, but come on guys; let's get realistic here. If you want to talk about a player, I would be talking about Mr. Bowland. Theres a player who deserves some recognition.

My props go to 44 and 41. 44 laid some HUGE and CLUTCH blocks and made some very nice catches/runs. 41 could not be tackled by one, two or three defenders. 41 picked the offense up and carried them on his shoulders when 3 was not playing particularly well to say the least. Which took pressure of of 3 and he started playing a little better. The warrior defense played phenominal too.

You must be out of your ever loving mind. Harb better than Cunningham? Have you ever been in a huddle with Cunningham and then in another with Harb. Well I have played with both. Harb is a good player who works hard, but to put him in the same catagory as Mark Cunningham is insane.

If you were in the huddle with both Cunningham and Harb, then it was the year Cunningham was a senior and the starter with 4 years of experience and Harb was a very green 10th grader who had never played football before and was coming into a lopsided game. HARDLY A FAIR COMPARISON!! Hopefully Harb has matured and improved some so that he is a better leader than he was then. Taking nothing away from Cunningham...he was -and I assume still is- a good QB.

Edited by 30323

You must be out of your ever loving mind. Harb better than Cunningham? Have you ever been in a huddle with Cunningham and then in another with Harb. Well I have played with both. Harb is a good player who works hard, but to put him in the same catagory as Mark Cunningham is insane.

If you were in the huddle with both Cunningham and Harb, then it was the year Cunningham was a senior and the starter with 4 years of experience and Harb was a very green 10th grader who had never played football before and was coming into a lopsided game. HARDLY A FAIR COMPARISON!! Hopefully Harb has matured and improved some so that he is a better leader than he was then. Taking nothing away from Cunningham...he was -and I assume still is- a good QB.

825729542[/snapback]

Exactly my point, Cunningham had three years of starting experience coming in as a senior. Richard comes in with only one year of starting experience. I dont understand why people want to compare him with Cunningham. I could care less if Harb can throw the ball 60 yards like a rocket. Thats not what makes a quarterback. You have to be savy, intelligent, tallented, and a leader. All of which Harb falls short when compared to Cunningham. I was the Warriors center thusly I had one-on-one experience with both. I would know. I am not trying to take away from Richard. He works hard and yes can get the job done, however he is a long shot from being a Cunningham.

Edited by Fballman685

Exactly my point, Cunningham had three years of starting experience coming in as a senior. Richard comes in with only one year of starting experience. I dont understand why people want to compare him with Cunningham. I could care less if Harb can throw the ball 60 yards like a rocket. Thats not what makes a quarterback. You have to be savy, intelligent, tallented, and a leader. All of which Harb falls short when compared to Cunningham. I was the Warriors center thusly I had one-on-one experience with both. I would know. I am not trying to take away from Richard. He works hard and yes can get the job done, however he is a long shot from being a Cunningham.

825729627[/snapback]

Wow. I 100% disagree. I too, played with Cunningham and Harb, however i was priveleged to protect them as they both had All State campaigns. I could care less if you were the center or not, fact is, you played with the senior Cunningham and the brand new to football and all its concepts, sophomore Harb. You didnt play with a Harb that was worth anything, ill admit that. You cant logically comment on any of this because of the fact that you havent played with Richard since he got a good football head on his shoulders. The only thing you have to go on is the fact that you (and I did too) played with a football player so good that it was unheard of at our small private school. Things change. But to humor you, i will analyze your points. So a quarterback has to be savvy, intelligent, talented and a leader. Richard is every bit as shrewd and as quick minded as Mark was. Richard reads defenses just as well if not better than Mark did. Dont even try and tell me that Mark didnt know who he was gonna throw the ball to every time before the snap. Talented? Mark is more athletic than Richard is, ill give him that one. And by leader, you mean how whenever Mark would throw a touchdown, he would casually walk back to the sideline like nothing happened and how Richard runs downfield, slaps his linemen on the butt and congratulates the receiver? Neither Mark nor Richard are vocal leaders, thats why we had people like #54 and #68 my junior year and people like #9 my senior year. They lead by example on the field. I agree that when i was in the huddle with Mark, i payed attention to everything he said, hanging on every word, but Richard hasnt had that chance. When its all said and done, Richard Harb WILL be put into the same category as Mark Cunningham.

Edited by CoachLogan74