43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2,064 posts... get a life man

825723374[/snapback]

Well....I have two rings....a wedding ring...and a State camp football ring. I was Team capt and a two way starter. Also earned a letter in baseball.... I have a beautiful wife....got my cheerleader in fact. I have a son who ALSO has a state champ football ring and a college education. I earned two, count them, TWO degrees and was my HS school's valeditorian with a 4.0. I have a great job , a wonderful home, and a loving family.My house is paid off and I have a car that isn't even a yr old that is also paid off.... so I would consider that I have lived a quite full and enjoyable life and nearing the end of my career. I am not sure why I need to get another life?? I have EARNED my spare time. Now how about you lil boy???

How about trying for a bit of intelligence in your posts????? Might be NIIIIIce for a change.

Oakland ....kep your heads up. Who cares what these morons think? We all know that we have the heart, talent, coaching, and SKILLLLLLLL to take this away from the Rebs.

Over 6000 combined posts and you just figured this out?!? ;) What a sad statement on the public education system in Rutherford Co.!! :D

Just joking with you 2P.  You know you're my boy! thumb

Oakland in a squeaker! thumb

825723150[/snapback]

I did not go to HS in Rutherford Cty....or even in TN for that matter .

Edited by 2priceless

Can I get a loan? Just kidding....what are Oakland's strengths? Weaknesses?

825723918[/snapback]

All- Around, Oakland is a solid team, they arent out of this world at any position but they arent absolutely abysmal at any position either. I think the consensus was that the O-line was Oakland's weakest link, but Oakland ran 18 times for 93 yards and Blackman was held to a minimum in the TFL and Sacks category ( Blackman had 2 TFL and no Sacks)

I think most folks would agree that Oakland's Biggest strength lies with its receivers. Oakland has 3 receivers who have the potential to be game breakers as well as potential college signees. The top 3 Receivers are Sam Youree, Josh Fleming and Shane Blissard, all of who are legitimate size for a WR and can post problems for a defense

Having the close proximity to FHS and having scrimmaged Oakland this fall, I feel that the game should not be a blowout for Franklin, however i think that they will win.

Franklin's spread offense scarily resembles Brentwood's and unless the whole secondary for Oakland has gotten better, look for Mikrut to be able to pick out the open receiver all night.

i think oacklands lack of size upfront on both sides of the ball might play a key role too.

no predictions yet....

Well....I have  two rings....a wedding ring...and a State camp football ring. I was Team capt and a two way starter. Also earned a letter in baseball.... I have a beautiful wife....got my cheerleader in fact. I have a son who ALSO has a state champ football ring and a college education.  I earned  two, count them,  TWO degrees and was my HS school's valeditorian with a 4.0. I have a great job , a wonderful home, and a loving family.My house is paid off and I have a car that isn't even a yr old that is also paid off.... so I would consider that I have lived a quite full and enjoyable life and nearing the end of my career. I am not sure why I need to get another  life?? I have EARNED my spare time. Now how about you lil boy???

How about trying for a bit of intelligence in your posts????? Might be NIIIIIce for a change.

Oakland ....kep your heads up. Who cares what these morons think? We all know that we have the heart, talent, coaching, and SKILLLLLLLL to take this away from the Rebs.

825723891[/snapback]

haha that should shut him up for awhile....hahaha

gald to hear u have a good life...but if u didnt realize this already this is an opinon based site so theres no need for u to go around and call people out...i just stated my opinon that franklin will destroy oakland no need to get all upset about it...and if oakland does some how win or stay in the game ill consider u the mastery of highschool football opinoins 2priceless...or maybe not

gald to hear u have a good life...but if u didnt realize this already this is an opinon based site so theres no need for u to go around and call people out...i just stated my opinon that franklin will destroy oakland no need to get all upset about it...and if oakland does some how win or stay in the game ill consider u the mastery of highschool football opinoins 2priceless...or maybe not

825724100[/snapback]

Are you suffering from short term memory loss? You call out one of our players and then you tell me to get a life. What part of that am I not to take as an insult? I could care less what you think about me.......no sleep lost over a fellow I have no respect for hatin on me.

Now back to topic on OHS.....b/c we are thru with you guys at Blackman......3 times a winner over yall.

Franklin has seemed to adjust quickly to their new coach and the new system. Donnie Webb is one of the finest men that I know. He coached my son in HS and I have the utmost respect for the guy. He has a fantastic defensive mind. BUT.......I know that ferg knows him really well and may just be able to anticipate what he will call . so that will be an asset.

Oakland, unless Franklin has had a miraculous summer, they are susceptable to the blitz. Riverdale showed Franklin that their passing game does NOT work when their QB is laying in the dirt this spring.

As I cannot make the Ohio trip due to job reasons, I may have to cross town and watch this game. Who knows I may even get to try one of Oakland's famous hot dogs! :angry:

No prediction as this one could go either way. If either team takes this one for granted they may be in for a BIG surprise.