Jefferson Co vs Mo West

JC4life

First of all congrats to both teams on a well played and clean game. I wish the Trojans well the rest of the year. I don't think we will face a bigger team all year. I don't think West will have a blemish on their record into the playoffs. Not just because they beat us but if they click on all cylinders like they did Friday it's a no brainer.

Secondly I was proud of out Patriots even in defeat. Honestly no one gave them a prayer of winning and while I don't think there is any such thing as a good loss I left the game with a good feeling and higher expectations for the remainder of the year. Not everything is roses but everyone was so worried about the offense and I thought they responded well and the playbook is wide open. I don't see anything wrong with the 2 QB system until one of them starts separating from the other. The defense is in for a long practice this week I'm sure but to I thinkn the size of West line and backs had a lot to do with their success as well.

Extra points: The second onside kick was a mistaken signal made by the kicking team. With David's leg I say kick it deep every time and then throw in an on side every once in a while. Both teams played a very clean game regardless of how bad some fans wanted to throw in old bad blood.

As for the team running out during the national anthem, that was purely a mistake on the coach that was suppose to tell the team to release to the sideline. These boys would NEVER disrespect our country and for what the Anthem represents. Coach U addressed it with him when he got to the sideline and he felt horrible I witnessed it right in front of me as well as speaking to that coach after the game. Once the players realized what was going on they stopped and removed their helmets. Again no disrespect just a mistake, remember they are 15-17 year old kids playing thier first game of the year against a big rival and emotions are high and they just went when they were told to. It's unfortunate it happend I hated it for them because I knew they would be blamed for poor sportsmanship.

Looking forward to next week against Campbell County except for the drive!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive herd that some of the soldiers that come back from over there, have some issues and dont make the right decisions when they come home, so its best i dont mention a former players name. as for smack talking, i guess i will get on the tssaa sight and continue my pounding of that idiot WOODY, and his jail birds on the team! see ya! :thumb:

825731511[/snapback]

i really dont have the time to be on here, however i will check from time to time and try to follow the progress of the trojans. usa44, i have had breakfast with some soldiers one morning, and the next day i have had to fight back tears dureing their memorial service ! and that will be with me the rest of my life. but i won't dwell on it, because we still have a mission to finnish. we will continue to pound these thugs until the day we leave, and i pray every night that the good lord will see fit to bring the rest of us home. you say i might have issues when i come home, and you are correct, i will always have a issue when someone like you tries to degrade some great young men and a good program like west! and i will definantly have an issue if you mention my son's name again! coach woods is a great man and great coach, and the players are a great bunch of young men and you will find no better fans in the area! and yes the coach's will make mistakes as will the players, but the good lord will forgive us all and i will even forgive you, but DON'T pop your mouth off on here anymore! and to the players of west and the fans, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, it makes this job a lot easier! good luck to the team and the #1 fans in the area! ill try to check back soon! :P

i really dont have the time to be on here, however i will check from time to time and try to follow the progress of the trojans. usa44, i have had breakfast with some soldiers one morning, and the next day i have had to fight back tears dureing their memorial service ! and that will be with me the rest of my life. but i won't dwell on it, because we still have a mission to finnish. we will continue to pound these thugs until the day we leave, and i pray every night that the good lord will see fit to bring the rest of us home. you say i might have issues when i come home, and you are correct, i will always have a issue when someone like you tries to degrade some great young men and a good program like west! and i will definantly have an issue if you mention my son's name again!  coach woods is a great man and great coach, and the players are a great bunch of young men and you will find no better fans in the area! and yes the coach's will make mistakes as will the players, but the good lord will forgive us all and i will even forgive you, but DON'T pop your mouth off on here anymore! and to the players of west and the fans, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, it makes this job a lot easier! good luck to the team and the #1 fans in the area! ill try to check back soon! :thumb:

825732935[/snapback]

Sgt. (?) James, I am Moose's Dad ( Bradley will know the nickname). Anyway, Thank you for the job and sacrifice you and all the soldiers are making over there. Bradley is a great young man, he tried to get moose to forgo football and come room with him at UT, but the temptation of ncaa football won out. You have a lot to be proud of in Bradley.

Avoid taking anything usa44 has to offer as serious, he has become a joke to any trojan fan that posts on coacht. The support for the trojans is as strong this year as I have ever seen it and we hope you will be back to support them in person soon with the rest of us.

As for the JC players running onto the field during the national anthem, I was also very upset at first, but further discussion with several people this week in Jefferson City, I now believe it was a truly honest mistake. It was their first game and they had dressed out their freshman so there was some confusion which led to the act

Again, Thank you for what you do.