Tullahoma @ Franklin County

RebelGeorge

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This rivalry hasn't had close games in the last few yrs. Bopth teams have some very good players. Franklin Co's strength is running tha ball. Tullahoma weakness is stopping the run. Tullahoma's strength is passing the ball. The Rebels weakness is pass defense. I think Franklin Co will win, but they have to play good pass defense and the Rebels offense has to protect the ball.

I don't think this game will be close. The man that no one has mention is #44 George Childress. He is strong, fast and healthy. Barnes is playing in his 1st varsity game and I believe Tullahoma will try to establish the running game. We will spread the field and run George. George will gain 150 yds or more. Franklin Co is not as strong on defense as they were last yr. Don't know much about their offense outside the Leslie kid. I hear they have a good line and good recievers and a good qb. Will be interesting, but Tullahoma wins big. We will get back to our old ways of winning 8 to 10 games. Go Cats.

• 2 weeks later...