Blackman vs. Lincoln County

falconfan94

Blazer was simply showing a little frustration, and understandably so. A couple of things to consider....Lincoln County is not as bad as their game with Franklin had indicated...and Blackman may not be as bad as their game with Lincoln County indicated. Lincoln County will win several more games....but not against Riverdale, for sure. Blackman may surprise some folks...even themselves.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blazer was simply showing a little frustration, and understandably so.  A couple of things to consider....Lincoln County is not as bad as their game with Franklin had indicated...and Blackman may not be as bad as their game with Lincoln County indicated.  Lincoln County will win several more games....but not against Riverdale, for sure.  Blackman may surprise some folks...even themselves.

825729375[/snapback]

I was actually talking about his signature. But he has already changed it.

Blackman is terrible!  No disrespect to LC, but they are obviously way down this year compared to past Lincoln Co. teams.  But they are very well coached, and they just know how to play.  Blackman got out-played, and out-coached tonight.  Im affraid it is going to be a very long season.  If things dont get turned around in a hurry, I dont see any games on their schedule that they can win.  And just when Blaze fans didnt think it could get any worse, Riverdale comes across town next week.  Good thing I will be in Tuscaloosa Friday night.  Anybody know what the state scoring record is? Because it may be in jeopardy next Friday night! If Siegel thought Rankin laid in on them, wait till they see what he does to Blackman. haha! :P

825729187[/snapback]

Blazer i told you they werent any good i dont know why you sound so shocked. Blackman might win 1 or 2 games this year and that is pushing it. Mimms is a great player but not much of a supporting staff

I did like blazers old signature I knew you would come back around when ever you start making money you can start giving your doantions to us also LOL so hurry up and graduate and get a good job and donate to RIVERDALE!!! (spoken like a true booster club person huh)

I was actually talking about his signature. But he has already changed it.

825729393[/snapback]

Haha no Im not turning on my school, I think I have a pretty good idea about who changed my signature(rhshasbeen). I guess thats what I get for working with a bunch of Riverdale grads!

As for my frustration...Im just stating the truth. Cave is out for a while, and without a qb they arent going to score any points. If you cant score you cant win. Once again for another year, Blackman has played two games and has yet to block ANYONE! Until they improve upfront they wont get much better. Im not turning on my boys, every Friday night that Im in town I will be sitting on the Blackman side cheering for them, but Im also going to be realistic...we have a LONG way to go.

Blazer i told you they werent any good i dont know why you sound so shocked.  Blackman might win 1 or 2 games this year and that is pushing it.  Mimms is a great player but not much of a supporting staff

I did like blazers old signature I knew you would come back around when ever you start making money you can start giving your doantions to us also LOL so hurry up and graduate and get a good job and donate to RIVERDALE!!! (spoken like a true booster club person huh)

825729777[/snapback]

You call every team a bad team besidies Riverdale, did the same for Oakland in week 0 and now its clear that both Oakland and Lincoln County arent so bad after all..........

You call every team a bad team besidies Riverdale, did the same for Oakland in week 0 and now its clear that both Oakland and Lincoln County arent so bad after all..........

825729882[/snapback]

Oakland is a good team. I think they are a playoff team but I don't think they will go far this year, but a young good team. Lincoln County is good and possibly region champ but they go to make sure they can score first. It can be proven that if a team scores 2 tds early that you can put LC out of it. Its basically the same thing for Blackman, Oakland scored two quick points before the first half ended, as did LC. If Blackman cannot have a close game going into the half they are going to have a long season.