Halls At Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co. is startin off to a great year so far....... gota finish wat they started against halls n theyll be 2-0. shouldnt get a big head tho cause there are a lot more tougher games to go. there are sum great players on this team they just have to stay humbled and like i said dont let this one and maybe 2 wins get to there heads. these are obviously two teams that are weaker than a westview or milan. im predictin GC goes at least 5 hundred this year tho. GOOD LUCK GUYS...

Gibson Co. is startin off to a great year so far....... gota finish wat they started against halls n theyll be 2-0.  shouldnt get a big head tho cause there are a lot more tougher games to go.  there are sum great players on this team they just have to stay humbled and like i said dont let this one and maybe 2 wins get to there heads.  these are obviously two teams that are weaker than a westview or milan. im predictin GC goes at least 5 hundred this year tho.  GOOD LUCK GUYS...

825729926[/snapback]

they definately shouldn't get a big head because every game left on their schedule is gonna be much tougher than the last two they have played. i can see them sneakin out one, maybe two more wins the rest of the way but there aren't any more easy games left on their schedule.

they definately shouldn't get a big head because every game left on their schedule is gonna be much tougher than the last two they have played.  i can see them sneakin out one, maybe two more wins the rest of the way but there aren't any more easy games left on their schedule.

825730306[/snapback]

why would we get the big head ? we do know that we are in 7-2a the toughest 2a region in the state....2 wins over fayette ware and halls is good celebrate while its here....but monday were back to practice for milan

Edited by GCPioneer

why would we get the big head ? we do know that we are in 7-2a the toughest 2a region in the state....2 wins over fayette ware and halls is good celebrate while its here....but monday were back to practice for milan

825730316[/snapback]

exactly, i was agreeing with another post; can you read?

what i meant was that u have a team who hasnt won the first two games of the season in a very very long time much less 2 in a row. like sum one said in a earlier post the games are much much harder and the GC pioneers are gona have to step up one more noch and get another big win next week.. ill be at this one...

I'm proud for Gibson County. Granted, their first two games weren't against top-notch opponents, but two wins is two wins -- especially considering they won two games over the last three years.

Good luck to the Pioneers the rest of the way, I hope you can slip up on some of the "elite" teams in that region.