mike who

oj25

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! we know you still love him cloudland and you want him back

825727089[/snapback]

no thanks you can have him we are just fine the way we are

by the way if little mike could have been qb at avery he would have still been there

but they found a qb they liked better so now you have both of them and we are glad he's there and not here thank you avery and hampton for the best thing that ever happened to cloudland

no thanks you can have him we are just fine the way we are

by the way if little mike could have been qb at avery he would have still been there

but they found a qb they liked better so now you have both of them and we are glad he's there and not here thank you avery and hampton for the best thing that ever happened to cloudland

825727158[/snapback]

Wrong answer Chester,when Mike decided to leave Avery,know one up there had ever heard of Garret Supten. Mike just wanted to go to Hampton for several different reasons. Look for Hampton to become a butt kicking machine. Great things are in Hamptons future. Get used to it.

Amen brother, Mike who?

The Lunsfords leaving has been the best thing for CHS. I am glad he is gone. He was no caoch. Just had great talent. The only year he didn't have talent he won two games. We have a good coaching staff and many more boys want to play since mike is gone. The way the Jr High team is looking I wouldn't be surprised if mike will want to come back to CHS after this year.And I would hold the ring size for state champs Hampton. There shall be no turkey day play for you cause the turkey will be roasting in Roan Mountain baby.

Hampton is definately going to be the team to beat in Carter Co. the next few years. Hampton will easily destroy Cloudland, Unaka, and anybody else in 1A this year. Happy Valley will be Hampton's only tough game the rest of the year. All of the statements are true, even if you all don't want to admit it. Oh, and HVWarrior, what was the score the last time that a team coached by Mike Lunsford went down to big bad Warrior Hill. I believe it was something along the lines of Happy Valley getting beat by about 50 points. From what I remember, that is the reason that Happy Valley wouldn't play Cloudland for 2 or 3 years. But now since Cloudland is having some down years, you all want to play them again. At least Hampton ain't a bunch of cowards like the Warriors. We took our 2 butt kickings every year from Cloudland until they lost Mark Byrd and Company. Edited by RedwallOutcast

Hampton will be a winner this season and will only get better . In my opinion Mike does much better as a head coach than as an assistant. He needs to show the same kind of fire as he did when he was at Cloudland. He made Cloudlands boys mentally tougher than any opponent. Hampton needs to get the same kind of toughness. Cloudlands boys were nicked and bruised just like everyone else but they always took the field an played like warriors. They were tougher than nails. Thats the way he played the game and thats the way he taught the game. Hampton has all the elements to be a very good football team. They just need to get mentally tougher,learn to play every down. When the clock quits ticking,its to late to cry. On a side note,I believe the lose tonight will make Hampton a better team on down the road.

actually redwall, u are completely wrong as are most people who rant on hv/cloudland. hv didnt mind to play hv the last couple years, but cloudland wanted home games. thats the problem with cloudland right now, they want everyone to come up to orr field. i like the atmosphere, but as far as the field, i wouldnt step foot on that field again. but its more about money and politics then anything, why should hv play cloudland and make a little money when they could play etown(the case in the past few years) and make 3-5xs more money? when i played, none of the players would object to playing cloudland, i wanted to. thats not the players call though. of course, my freshman year was the last year that hv played cloudland and i didnt go to hv that year. i went to a real school, a little school named maryville. why bring up hv/cloudland anyways? that has nothing to do with this.