GRACE GIRLS SOCCER

tuffnstuff

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so you know who he is.  How about some details on the game. Who do they play next. When. What is all the secrecy about - this is the first time I see the name Grace anywhere and it is only cause I asked.

825728420[/snapback]

6-0 was the score and the shotcount was 22-0, the way I counted em. Not much to say. It was Grace's first game of the season, so the adrenaline probably made em a little tentative, but they found their groove. Next game will be a bigger test. Grace hosts Sweetwater Tuesday nite @7:00. Sweetwater is a strong team with some very talented players. Chattanoogan.com had some specifics and some pics. Now don't be so harsh to thearcher

Hey tuffnstuff,

Personally I'm glad Grace isn't on here a lot. All this web site does is cause problems for teams. It's just a bunch of people bad mouthing other teams. I was only writing to say hello to an "old friend". If you want to find out scores and schedules, there are a lot of other places on the web you can get those. All this website does is add fuel to other teams flames, and Grace would be doing themselves a favor to stay off of it.

Hey mtnman,

How are things going? Don't forget I know who you are! B)

825728113[/snapback]

and don't forget i know who you are... B)

i look forward to the girls season this year. there are a few tough tests in the district/region. ND CCS and Sweetwater should be the toughest tests. if they can play together and get into a streak there is no tellin how good they can be with all the experience they have. only time will tell with this team.

Hey Keeper!

That "I know who you are" was directed to you and your partner in crime. I hope things are going well. My prayers and thought are with you. Have a good season! I hope to see you play a couple of times.

825731767[/snapback]

haha- I actually talked with him last night, all is well with them up there. I think we are all enjoying it. Yeh that would be kool if you could come up. Anywayz, I have to study or sumthin... it's amazing how much more effort you have to put in at college... see ya later

yo tuff take it easy man. thearcher is just stating his opinion of the site, tho informative, it can be destructive. i agree with him. i participated in this site while i was in HS and i found it fun. i didn't let it affect my outlook on other teams or my own team, so i think there is a fine line there.

there is no "secret info" about grace, they are a team just like any other. they have strength and weaknesses. they just don't go parading those strengths/weaknesses on the internet... is that ok with you? they do play sweetwater tonight. conditions may play a factor, but they will be the same for both teams. it is early in the year and it could go either way. i'm not sure either team has set up there "personality" while playin so it might be sloppy to start out. i don't know much about sweetwater (except that they have an OPD player). last years games were close i think grace won both tho. i may be wrong there tho...

should be a good game, and one of these teams will most likely come out with the district... :lol: