Jeff Co. at Campbell Co.

Sg0C0ugs

Nice team victory for the Pats.  No heroes on this team.  I don't know if were getting better on defense or if CC is just not that good.

Johnson is a talented player but i think he is also a big problem for that team.  I wasn't impressed that he took his helment off while on the field everytime he got a chance, he didn't seem to have much interaction with his fellow teammates and didn't shake hands with the pats after the game....he took a knee in front of his bench and appeard to think that  everyone should have hovered to him and thanked him for playing....was suspended last week,  I heard he didn't practice this week and you get the idea...I might be wrong but he appears to be everything I don't like about High School football and the folks around CC have most likely fostered his attitude....the whole CC team seemed to lack discipline and team unity.Long year for the Cougars.

825737976[/snapback]

Maybe he was ready to get home to his wife and kids??? :thumb::lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the season started the offense was suppose to be the bright spot of the team.this year..The defense lost 8 starters, and the DC..but the offense has done nothing but stink in every game this year. For the most part the young defense has done better then my expectations..but the defense cannot survive staying on the field most of the time. I would like to have some input as to whats the matter with our offense..Who does the play-calling, also the receivers seem to not be able to catch the wall right in their hands..special teams receivers cannot seem to catch a  punt or the kickoff...what the matter!!!

825738221[/snapback]

Jeff Co had a good gme plan...tehy pretty much had Johnson covered almost every where he went...when CC tried tp throw teh screen pass, JC read it toa tee...

not sure what the soluti is but CC has to regroup and fast...if not it could get ugly...

congrats to Jeff Co...tehy deserved to win!!!

and sll CC players need to keep theri helmets ow,..it jsut wasnt johnson...

Jeff Co had a good gme plan...tehy pretty much had Johnson covered almost every where he went...when CC tried tp throw teh screen pass, JC read it toa tee...

not sure what the soluti is but CC has to regroup and fast...if not it could get ugly...

congrats to Jeff Co...tehy deserved to win!!!

and sll CC players need to keep theri helmets ow,..it jsut wasnt johnson...

825738927[/snapback]

Splel chcek :thumb: