Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

Man what a game. Now let me ask you LA Fans this. How much did you pay them refs. Thats the worst called game i've ever seen. #70 throws a punch but still stays in the game,Our Qb is hit late everytime we pass, and the score should have been 6 to 6 as we all seen the refs give ya'll a gift because our RB should and would have scored on that long run before halftime but the refs called it back. The bad thing about that is. 1 ref said he was out of bounds and another said his forward progress had stopped.To bad he was carrying your linebacker and cornerback upfield with him. MERRY CHRISTMAS LA. When yall travel down here to our area you'll have a rude awakening. We hung in the game with yall and we was playin the refs to. Iwould put my paycheck down that if LAand Kingston could lineup on a neutral fiel with some neutral refs then Kingston would win. But its over and done now. We'll see you in play-offs. I GUARANTEE IT!

825738057[/snapback]

Wow what a post if I ever seen one. Best guess is that your a parent and that your kid got STUCK and did not do anything all night. Or it is possible you are just a whiny person by nature.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a game. Now let me ask you LA Fans this. How much did you pay them refs. Thats the worst called game i've ever seen. #70 throws a punch but still stays in the game,Our Qb is hit late everytime we pass, and the score should have been 6 to 6 as we all seen the refs give ya'll a gift because our RB should and would have scored on that long run before halftime but the refs called it back. The bad thing about that is. 1 ref said he was out of bounds and another said his forward progress had stopped.To bad he was carrying your linebacker and cornerback upfield with him. MERRY CHRISTMAS LA. When yall travel down here to our area you'll have a rude awakening. We hung in the game with yall and we was playin the refs to. Iwould put my paycheck down that if LAand Kingston could lineup on a neutral fiel with some neutral refs then Kingston would win. But its over and done now. We'll see you in play-offs. I GUARANTEE IT!

825738057[/snapback]

What ball game was you watching? Kingston was never in the game. They had one firstdown in the first half and it was on a penalty. If LA doesn't fumble three times it would have been a bigger blowout. As for your paycheck, it probably wouldn't pay for gas from Kingston to LA.

825738057[/snapback]

Just another whiney kinston fan mad because their not the best team like they think they are... quit cryin and get used to losing or get better..

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

825738057[/snapback]

You have to be kidding me with this post. Just let me restate a few things people have already said. You take away the turnovers and this is a 49-12 game or something close to that nature. Kingston was lucky they put up that much. That kickoff was a blown play they were subs and some of them was never on kickoff. Also, cheap shots, I seen plenty of times where Kingston was grabbing at face mask trying to pull helmets off, cheap shots to players in the back, and I also seen Kingston do it to Harriman. Stop your whining and just be glad you didnt get beat worse. I dont know if you are a player of fan. But good luck to the Kingston Yellow Jackets with the rest of your season.

From what I was told Kingston was outplayed and outcoached. Did they not know that LA ran the option before they played them? The "new" offense must not have been clicking on all cylinders for Kingston. How many turnovers did Kingston have?

Did hear that the QB for LA was outstanding.

This definately puts a different face on the whole region. I believe this game will end up determining who will get that #4 spot for the playoffs. Puts alot of pressure on those yellow jackets to win out in the region. Sounds like Catholic is head and shoulders above everyone else and everyone else will be fighting for 2-4. This region could come down to the last week to settle the last remaining spots. What has TSSAA done? Made the toughest region even tougher!

That one whiny Kingston fan does not represent the entire city of Kingston. That post was ridiculous. We got beat fair and square. LA has an outstanding Qb. we will bounce back this week, but we have got to work on the new offense. It looked horrendous Friday night. Also unless the defense learns how to stop the inside reverse, Rockwood will make it 3 in a row. The jackets need to bow their backs and gets some pride about them for this Friday night.

825738057[/snapback]

We will see you in the playoffs too. We'll make sure you have 50 yard line seats at our 1st round game and if you're nice we'll might buy you a pacifier you big cry baby!!!! Take your butt whippin and shut up!!!!!!

That one whiny Kingston fan does not represent the entire city of Kingston. That post was ridiculous. We got beat fair and square. LA has an outstanding Qb. we will bounce back this week, but we have got to work on the new offense. It looked horrendous Friday night. Also unless the defense learns how to stop the inside reverse, Rockwood will make it 3 in a row. The jackets need to bow their backs and gets some pride about them for this Friday night.

825740782[/snapback]

Thank you for your post. You have my respect with that post.