South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co.

country30

As far as South Pittsburg goes, someone was asking about the qb. His name is Cody Robinson, and all I know he's a sophomore. I don't know that much about him, I'm sure he has talent, and with a wide receiver like Antonio Robinson, he's going to make plays, but he's also bound to make mental errors too, because this is his first year starting, I believe. I'm not positive on these things. South Pittsburg does have a good team, but I think Sequatchie will probably pull out the win on this one.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as South Pittsburg goes, someone was asking about the qb.  His name is Cody Robinson, and all I know he's a sophomore.  I don't know that much about him, I'm sure he has talent, and with a wide receiver like Antonio Robinson, he's going to make plays, but he's also bound to make mental errors too, because this is his first year starting, I believe.  I'm not positive on these things.  South Pittsburg does have a good team, but I think Sequatchie will probably pull out the win on this one.

825731557[/snapback]

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PIRATES OF S.P. I KNOW OUR KIDS WILL SHOW UP AND I PREDICT SP BY 14. WATCH OUT FOR THE ROBINSON CONNECTION. AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE UPPER HAND ON THAT CONNECTION MR MATHEWS COMES INTO PLAY. WHO THINKS THE INJUNS CAN CONTAIN THE SPEED THE BUCS WILL PRESENT ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT?

According to sources Mathews and Mitchell are fine. South Pittburg's line is small they are quick though. Last year SP was more of a passing team with no running game this year they are very good running team that passes well enough to make you wish you had been ready for the pass. Should be a very good game.

Tough call. Sequatchie has played great against Whitwell and Temple. South Pittsburg made a few mistakes against Greenback two weeks ago but have had a week off to work on that and to get healthy. The winner of this game over the last few years has an average margin of victory of around 25 points. But this is this year not those past few years. I think the hardest thing for South Pittsburg to overcome will be the size of the line. However, the Pirates were outsized in their first game and ended up pulling out the W. I'll give my prediction on Friday around say 9:45 pm. :thumb:

I don’t understand most people are predicting 20 and under for both sides.

SCHS scored 20+ against Whitwell.

SCHS scored 40+ against Temple.

Is the SP defense that good?

I also think that SP from what is being said has a high powered offence, yet most are predicting a low scoring game.

I think without a doubt SCHS scores 35 or more based on past performance... I don't however know what to expect from SP, but I think SC can hold them to 24 or less again based on past history of SC defense. So my prediction is

SC38

SP24

Sorry SCHSTribe

My New Prediction

Sequatchie 68

South Pittsburg 65

825732349[/snapback]

Your original may be correct; I just wonder why people were predicting a low scoring game... is there something I don't know about? I think by Friday the weather should be better, the field will of course still be wet; but doesn't SP throw the ball allot? I wasn't saying you were wrong just asking why you felt that way.

Edited by SCHSTribe