1-1 Lincoln County hosting 2-0 Warren County

LCstatman

1-1 Lincoln County plays host to undefeated 2-0 Warren County next week in the Pit. Who do you think will win? The Pioneers of WC are riding a big time high but I strongly feel they will be brought back down to reality next week. The Falcons still feel they have more to prove after the opener against Franklin. Warren County is indeed better than in years past, but there is a big difference between 3A and 5A football. I just want to know what everyone thinks. I know there are some Pioneer faithful on here that would like to voice their opinions about their chances. thumb

My pick:

Lincoln County 45

Warren County 12

:lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will be a blow out...the Falcon defense will limit the Pioneers to maybe a touchdown, and the WC defense along with some mistakes by the Falcons will limit LC to maybe 17 points....so final score is

Lincoln County 17

Warren County 6

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat WARREN COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game Friday night, and WC has talent. The biggest difference this year is line depth, IMO. Statewide stat of the night: Warren County's offense never saw second down in the first half against Dekalb. Eight offensive plays, five first downs, three touchdowns. I don't care who you're playing, that's impressive. Garibaldi is also a difference maker. When teams don't get to return kickoffs, it's a huge advantage.

You just have to win two region games to qualify for playoffs, correct? So a 2-4 record earns the 4th spot (out of 6) for the region? If so, who are the Pioneers going to take?

I'm gonna doubt they get Lincoln and Cookeville. I've heard Franklin Co. is on the rise with some good talent this year so can the Pioneers knock off both Cumberland and Coffee to get in? I'm gonna say no, but I think they can and should beat Sequatchie and I have no idea about Tullahoma but they have been bad recently so i'll make that one a toss up, giving them a 4-6 record which would be pretty incredible, and I'll give the pioneers one of those two region games so that puts them at 5-5...and thats worth the playoffs right there (in the fan's hearts). would be quite the turnaround.

Edited by Stewie1

You just have to win two region games to qualify for playoffs, correct?  So a 2-4 record earns the 4th spot (out of 6) for the region?  If so, who are the Pioneers going to take?

I'm gonna doubt they get Lincoln and Cookeville.  I've heard <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> is on the rise with some good talent this year so can the Pioneers knock off both Cumberland and Coffee to get in?  I'm gonna say no, but I think they can and should beat Sequatchie and I have no idea about Tullahoma but they have been bad recently so i'll make that one a toss up,  giving them a 4-6 record which would be pretty incredible, and I'll give the pioneers one of those two region games so that puts them at 5-5...and thats worth the playoffs right there (in the fan's hearts).  would be quite the turnaround.

825732209[/snapback]

If your gonna give the Pioneers a toss up against Tullahoma then ya gotta give them a toss up or win against Franklin Co. Tullahoma beat Franklin Co. 24-21. Plus the Pioneers will play them for Homecoming at the "Big Bowl" (Nunley Stadium). But let's go play 'em on the field!

GO PIONEERS!!!!