Kingston at Livingston Academy

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

Don't know if anyone has started a thread on this game. If they are one already started sorry.

I was just wondering what is everybodies thoughts on this game. I will have to go with Kingston even though I did go to Livingston. I am going to say the following score:

Kingston 24

Livingston 14

what is everybody else thinking.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kingston wants to continue to win, they are going to have to hold on to the ball better.. and get their offense going sooner.. it took them til the 3quarter to score against a not so good harriman team.. if they can do that, they will be a good team. not to say that i am pulling for them against Livingston. its kingston.. as a rockwood fan it would be a sin to pull for them.

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

If Kingston wants to continue to win, they are going to have to hold on to the ball better.. and get their offense going sooner.. it took them til the 3quarter to score against a not so good harriman team.. if they can do that, they will be a good team. not to say that i am pulling for them against Livingston. its kingston.. as a rockwood fan it would be a sin to pull for them.

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

825731512[/snapback]

You guys are one to talk about holding on to the ball. Where you been kid?

You guys are one to talk about holding on to the ball.  Where you been kid?

825731922[/snapback]

Been busy.. Im not denying that Rockwood had a problem holding to the ball.. They did and it was uncharacteristic of them.. Be sure though that they will bounce bac.. Harriman played well against Kingston the other night.. I was proud that they held Kinston as long as they did.. we may disagree on alot of things.. but we both love to see Kinston get beat... good luck the rest of the season( except for when u play us)...

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

"but we both love to see Kinston get beat" :P

Why is that? Shouldn't you both be supporting all the county teams? I think that's a said statement! :( Keep your alligence to your alma mata, but why not pull for all the county teams when they aren't playing each other?

By the way its Kingston, not "Kinston". Then again, maybe you were talking about Kinston, NC, and if you were, I'll retract my support statements. :thumb:

"but we both love to see Kinston get beat" :P

Why is that? Shouldn't you both be supporting all the county teams? I think that's a said statement! :(  Keep your alligence to your alma mata, but why not pull for all the county teams when they aren't playing each other?

By the way its Kingston, not "Kinston". Then again, maybe you were talking about Kinston, NC, and if you were, I'll retract my support statements.  :thumb:

825732964[/snapback]

By the way it is "sad" not "said", let's not point fingers there bleach.

Been busy.. Im not denying that Rockwood had a problem holding to the ball.. They did and it was uncharacteristic of them.. Be sure though that they will bounce bac.. Harriman played well against Kingston the other night.. I was proud that they held Kinston as long as they did.. we may disagree on alot of things.. but we both love to see Kinston get beat... good luck the rest of the season( except for when u play us)...

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

825732625[/snapback]

It is nice to know that we do agree on something, I would hate to be Wartburg this week - your Tigers have probably been itching to get back out on the field.