East Ridge setting

SNRaiderFan

I have read on here that East Ridge is weak at the setter position.  Didn't they have a good setter last year?  How is Brock getting all of these kills without a strong setter?  Is this their only weakness?

825731941[/snapback]

Seems like you should know the answer to this, since YOU previously agreed, as I quote from one of YOUR previous posts (8/21 under State champ predicts):

"East Ridge is the ONLY pick in small school. This division is over. They will not lose a game at State. DCA, Page, Lipscomb are not capable of beating this team. I agree with the other posters that setting is weak, but Brock can hit from anywhere. She reminds me of when Perilli carried Page. Just get her the ball and stay out of her way."

Hey Roger Brock! How are you doing? It seems you claim that East Ridge can win all of their games with only your daughter Laura on the court! You know that your demeaning of the other players are causing problems on the team. She is not by any means the greatest on the team. Everyone in Hamilton County is talking about you and the way you bash others to make yours look better. Some people are better off to keep their mouths silent.

825733051[/snapback]

I was advise that my name was used in vain on this site. I do not know who these people are nor will I participate in this. If you want to discuss any thing with me my e-mail adress is RogerHBrock00@Hotmail.com or look me up at the games.

Good luck to all.

I was advise that my name was used in vain on this site. I do not know who these people are nor will I participate in this.  If you want to discuss any thing with me my e-mail adress is RogerHBrock00@Hotmail.com or look me up at the games.

Good luck to all.

825733081[/snapback]

Thank you Roger for putting that debate where it needs to be. For you who don't know, the Brock family has been involed with ER Vball for a long time. Although I don't personally know them I have heard nothing but kind comments about the mom and daughter especially.

Lets also not forget that the setter for East Ridge must read all of you tell her she is weak...when she is not weak, just inexperienced at this point, give Coach another 2 months with her and then see where she is at. You will never hear anyone with sense say that Brock is unstoppable and that ER is the State Champions. Healthy debate is fun, this is not the Football or Basketball page where anything goes. There is a small group of people who love volleyball and who post on this board thus it gets a little to personal sometime.

Ok back to Volleyball talk... We need to get the always fun and highly debated rankings together.

Hey Roger Brock! How are you doing? It seems you claim that East Ridge can win all of their games with only your daughter Laura on the court! You know that your demeaning of the other players are causing problems on the team. She is not by any means the greatest on the team. Everyone in Hamilton County is talking about you and the way you bash others to make yours look better. Some people are better off to keep their mouths silent.

825733051[/snapback]

Kinda of didn't want to but had to respond to this nonsense. Why would you post something so negative about a good team these girls read these stupid posts like yours but I bet they have enough sense to know that it's people like you who never even gave one ounce of his or her time to the sport of volleyball and have nothing better to do than belittle somebodies parent who's giving more of themselves to this sport and to his wife and kids than you'll never dream of.

I hope whomever you are you can sleep well at night when you think about how you tried to bring down the spirits of some girls on the team and by posting this diatribe you have made an effort to bring the East Ridge team down! However your fruits shall come back to haunt you and may they smack you in the face for being such an idiot! So girls go out play the ultimate TEAM sport and ignore this gossip and have VOLLEYBALL FUN!

Announcements