Huntingdon v/s Westview at Westview

MB77

Boy, this guy must have played for huntingdon and really stunk and still looking for excuses for not playing. Some one play Cry Me a River for this guy.

825736738[/snapback]

So it was you that always watched me while I was in the field house taking a shower and trying to dig all those splinters out of my glutus maximus, :( ,shame on you Blue 50, you towel boys know better than that. :o:(

Short and simple-out coached not out played. If we would have went for the two point coversion every time instead of asking a kicker that is still in the learning stages to kick it through a college regulated post, then we might, no I take that back, we would have beaten this team. I have enough confidence in the backs that they could have gotten the job done. I have confidence in my kicker too, don't get me wrong, not putting any players down-just their misguided coaches.

The only logical thing to do is for the coaches to go back to the drawing board, finally understand that they have to quit trying to please certain parents and put the best players in the best positions-offensively and defensively. The next thing we may need to work on is the QB and his receivers may need to work on that short passing plays and buy some of that stick em' stuff we use to have to spray on our hands in practice(ha ha) and then work on that hand off right out of the pocket and that running up the gut-seems the other teams have picked up that we may run that play a few times-now I just can't grasp how they have figured that one out-we must have a spy in the field house giving out that play.

I heard alot of thunder Fri night but saw little lightening, this was not Boo's fault, he had to fight for the 96 that he got with 9 blue jersies on his back, they keyed in on him JUST LIKE OUR DEFENSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD TO KEY IN ON GUY. Hat's off the Donald he played his heart out and then dug deep and gave it 100% more with 4 people on his back running down the field. Cody Baker was dug into the trenchs and played a heck of a game, had he received the blocking he needed he could have done much more-good job Baker. On that note good job to all you Mustangs. You were never outplayed you were out coached.Enough said except for if that is you Blue 50 still prowling outside my bathroom windows at night - please stop- I have all the splinters out now and I only cry when I watch The Notebook. :D:(

Edited by satamqb

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game Westview. Guy seems to be the front runner for a possible Mr. Football. Alcoa has the studs in the race too but Guy may rack up more total yards by the end of the season. Alcoa dropped a loss early to Maryville which we all know is one of the states premier football programs. I also think if you key on one guy that doesnt always mean you are going to stop him. Clear examples of that are Rafael Hill and Rod Smith.

By the way, about podunk Martin, has Huntingdon ever had a kid play anywhere, I hear one kid nearly crossed the county line, but good olew Bethel caught his eye....now that is a power house!  As bad a football team as UTM has, in our worst years, we beat Bethel 97-7...LOL.  It was the only college football game that nite, and was reported on ESPN...Stuart Scott said, "If you had Bethel and 89 points, you better pay off" ...glad to see the Huntingdon studs going to Bethel, our studs go to Knoxville!  Maybe that trend will stop with a stud like Donald.  Boo (Who?) is not half the player that Donald is!

825739717[/snapback]

Are u sayin that’s a bad thing. Huntingdons 03 team was as dominant as any west tn team to win a state title and had no D1 players so whats ur point

the one thing i cant figure out is that we ran the wing t by itself for about 10 years and never won state..we mix it with the i formation for 2 years and we go both years....so how come now we never run the i?? Boo is just as good and probably better and guy but yet we dont give him the chances to make plays because we always have him running east and west...y can we not put boo at half back and donald at fullback and then maybe the next series donald at half back and maybe synder at fullback and start pounding the freaking football?? i dont care if we do have sophomore linemen if they can block for about 2 seconds chris and boo both will take it to the house...i know we have a new off. cord. but we gotta get this stuff fixed pretty soon....

I am glad Huntingdon supports their football, because that is all they have! :lol:

We scored ZERO...but we didn't give up FIFTY-TWO.

825739712[/snapback]

in Huntingdon's last two visits to the state championship weren't they suppose to be completely blown away? yet, they scored 40+ points in both games and broke a few state records as well. i don't know, maybe it's just me, but that does seem to be a little bit better than scoring ZERO. ;)

and by the way what else as martin got going for them other than football? no, Huntingdon does not have much else, well except for the Fillies goin to the state final four two years in a row and the softball and baseball teams going pretty far in state as well, but they admit it.

Edited by trogdor13

in Huntingdon's last two visits to the state championship weren't they suppose to be completely blown away? yet, they scored 40+ points in both games and broke a few state records as well. i don't know, maybe it's just me, but that does seem to be a little bit better than scoring ZERO. :lol:

and by the way what else as martin got going for them other than football? no, Huntingdon does not have much else, well except for the Fillies goin to the state final four two years in a row and the softball and baseball teams going pretty far in state as well, but they admit it.

825740439[/snapback]

Basketball, soccer, baseball, swimming and chess!!!

Also English...you use the term "four" incorrectly, it should be "for" ;)

Edited by WesCharge

Basketball, soccer, baseball, swimming and chess!!!

Also English...you use the term "four" incorrectly, it should be "for" :lol:

825740500[/snapback]

no it was used correctly becuase it is called the "final four" not the "final for." must be even better than the english they tuaght me in Huntingdon, which i admit was pretty bad.

Edited by trogdor13

no it was used correctly becuase it is called the "final four" not the "final for." must be even better than the english they tuaght me in Huntingdon, which i admit was pretty bad.

825740529[/snapback]

Ohhh..that is right ya'll had 1 good player that took ya'll to the state semis in A 2 years ago! Silly me! Just exactly who beat that powerhouse team, and who did ya'll beat on your way there?

the one thing i cant figure out is that we ran the wing t by itself for about 10 years and never won state..we mix it with the i formation for 2 years and we go both years....so how come now we never run the i??  Boo is just as good and probably better and guy but yet we dont give him the chances to make plays because we always have him running east and west...y can we not put boo at half back and donald at fullback and then maybe the next series donald at half back and maybe synder at fullback and start pounding the freaking football??  i dont care if we do have sophomore linemen if they can block for about 2 seconds chris and boo both will take it to the house...i know we have a new off. cord. but we gotta get this stuff fixed pretty soon....

825740351[/snapback]

Yea its easy to say all that from the sideline isn't it.