Hardest Hitters TN has seen

4th&inches

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont kno ne names off the top of my head cause i got hit hard alot.... covington had some i kno.. almost every game i played in i was hit REALLY HARD but.... the game that sticks out in my mind would be in 1999 GC went to melrose but played carver in a playoff game........... we had about three players get injured on one play on our kick-off....it was after we scored. now i know yall are thinkin big deal...but whenwe saw the film they all were some hard hits.

of the middle tn players i have seen-

moses oswemegie, blake goodman, and barton simmons out of mba

joe sanders, alvin fite, walter fisher jr. out of hillsboro

ryan karl from bga

west and east tn players-

justin mosby the running back out of christian brothers the year mccallie won it in D23A

linebacker from dobbyns-bennett in 2002 that went to Air Force i think

Doug Holland-Hendersonville High School-played in mid '70's at middle linebacker. 180 pounds soaking wet (back then) was AP all state. One night against Maplewood the great E.J. Junior who starred at Alabama & the St. Louis Cardinals took the little dump pass across the middle from the tight end position and just got laid out. E. J. was huge for a player in the N.I.L. back then and to see 180 pounds just absolutely hammer him was priceless. To see him stagger off the field and not return the rest of the night was even better. :thumb: