Anderson Co. vs Fulton

baseballislife09

riot,

I wasn't making excuses for AC--I was just answering your Q about if AC had any talent in the FR or SOPH class. I'm sure I forgot to mention players like Ryan Farmer & Cody Seiber, so...I'm going to quit before I make a former player mad since I have helped coach many of the SOPHs and FRs on the team.

Another Q: Did AC & Scott High meet back in the 80s and 90s?? Any insight would be helpful on my part because I am only familiar with the past 4 years.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riot,

I wasn't making excuses for AC--I was just answering your Q about if AC had any talent in the FR or SOPH class. I'm sure I forgot to mention players like Ryan Farmer & Cody Seiber, so...I'm going to quit before I make a former player mad since I have helped coach many of the SOPHs and FRs on the team.

Another Q: Did AC & Scott High meet back in the 80s and 90s?? Any insight would be helpful on my part because I am only familiar with the past 4 years.

825734080[/snapback]

Codyt Seiber I know him ive played freshman ball against him. He was QB last years freshman team I THINK. Yes they meet back in the 80's and 90's.

O whats your excuse for last years freshman game we the Highlanders beat yuns on your on field?

825733591[/snapback]

I would like to send out a big congratulations to the Scott Co. JV for beating AC's freshman. It sure is strange how a team can just about double in size in such a short time period. Good luck on the rest of your JV season.

I may be looking ahead to Alcoa as an anxious Fulton fan! (Can't wait til that one!) but, the Falcon coaching staff and team have AC at the top of their priority list. Losing the AE game was undoubtedly tough for the Falcon team, but, not as big of a blow to their pride as people may think. Just think about the way things have worked out in the AE/Fulton rivalry in the past. A few years ago, Anderson County and Fulton began to build an exciting rivalry of their own. With Fulton's recent successes, and AC having a little trouble the past couple of years, it's fizzed out a little. I'm hopin it heats back up this Friday night for an exciting football game! With my Falcons on top of course! AC's gonna be looking to put out a big name for themselves and saying they knocked off the defending state champs. Fulton wants to defend their title and get a win under their belt. It's gonna be a good game! Let's just hope all the Falcon fans can set aside some extra gas money to make the trip!

As always...GO FALCONS!!! Get'em!

riot,

825734080[/snapback]

AC has had some mighty poweful middle schoo teams fo rat lest tehlast two years...they should reap th edividends soon...it maybe another year away before tehbig payoffs come aorund but they will...