MUS-MBA

tsr7487

Byrnes, S.C. would beat any team in TN by 50. I saw the game. They are without a doubt a top 3 team in the country (if not the best), the best HS team i have ever laid eyes on and certainly the best team to play in TN from out of state.

Eagles09, you are out of your element. MBA is 4-0 against us when there has been a state championship on the line. I admire your confidence, but until we claim a gold ball in D-II we dont need to be talking big on this website.

825739113[/snapback]

yeh...Byrnes is good ...but i dont think they'd beat ANY Team in TN by 50....just cause they beat down MBA doesnt mean they can beat any team in TN....and you just make sure you're at MTSU November 19th when we take home the title

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im an embarrassment??? do you even play football for us??? I didnt think so....Do you even go to BA??? I didnt think so...and you talk about MBA handled Ravenwood well in a SCRIMMAGE..playing in a scrimmage which doesnt count is different than playing your cross town rival in a real game..and did they play in the rain and had the game delayed??? I didnt think so....

MBA sure didnt handle Riverdale pretty easily in the scrimmage against them...o` i guess you 4got to mention that

825739110[/snapback]

1. Ravenwood is a rival? Could you define rivalry for me?

2. Gain some perspective, you are 14 or 15 years old

3. You are wasting peoples time and this board space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combined Championships and Runner-up for Football 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Count

Brentwood Academy 21

Montgomery Bell Academy 9

825739121[/snapback]

i cant believe you take pride in second place finishes, i'm not sure what coach flatt preaches to you but i highly doubt it is to strive for silver balls, but if that is what you are going for that is great

1. Ravenwood is a rival?  Could you define rivalry for me?

2. Gain some perspective, you are 14 or 15 years old

3. You are wasting peoples time and this board space

825739120[/snapback]

well maybe rival was the wrong word...lets say that game was the Battle For Brentwood,

and im wasting peoples time....what are you doing...you're proably some old 45 year old washed up alumni of brentwood academy who's mad because Coach Flatt wouldnt ever put you in the game...so dont get mad at the young freshmen who come in and get playing time....

By the way Eagles09....Last year MUS's defense did stop your running game....twice that year. And MUS's offense ran all over Brentwoods defense. So stop with all this we're the best until you guys prove something. You keep talkin about who's won ths most state titles, but that means nothing in the present.

Hopefully you'll grow up...I know coach Flatt doesnt coach kids like you...

By the way Eagles09....Last year MUS's defense did stop your running game....twice that year.  And MUS's offense ran all over Brentwoods defense.  So stop with all this we're the best until you guys prove something.  You keep talkin about who's won ths most state titles, but that means nothing in the present.

Hopefully you'll grow up...I know coach Flatt doesnt coach kids like you...

825739137[/snapback]

and to second the notion that it must be a down year at BA if a freshman is stepping on to the varsity playing field.. good luck though- youve just created enough lockeroom bullentin board material for every team in the state that plays BA this year..

haha, Eagles09, you're digging yourself a hole. Apologize for being rude and just start from scratch with some decour. Trust me, you'll be much better off that way than everyone's enemy. Those people always end up off of the board.

And for the record, I think BA will beat MBA this year. Beating MUS, on the other hand, will prove a bit more difficult.

Combined Championships and Runner-up for Football 

School Count

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> 21

Montgomery Bell Academy 9

825739121[/snapback]

You seriously lack any semblence of intellectual intelligence. Your team got rocked by MUS twice last year and I believe it is looking the same for this year. Even if you do get to the state game congrats on another silver ball. :thumb:

Your team got rocked by MUS twice last year and I believe it is looking the same for this year.  Even if you do get to the state game congrats on another silver ball.  :thumb:

825739155[/snapback]

Ouch..

Just curious, how is BA looking this year? I haven't seen them play yet. Will they be a contender in Super Seven (+Briarcrest)? Also, how are McCallie and Baylor looking?

Ouch..

Just curious, how is BA looking this year? I haven't seen them play yet. Will they be a contender in Super Seven (+Briarcrest)? Also, how are McCallie and Baylor looking?

825739197[/snapback]

McCallie returns most of their key skill players. So far the replacements along the lines have been impressive.

Baylor's new offense is good enough to get them past Chatt. Central and East Ridge, but it wasn't too hot vs. BA (7-28).