DOBYNS-BENNETT VS. OAK RIDGE

-Catfish-

My son has a class with Spencer Gulmire at OR this year.  It's good to see that he's still there.  He was struggling when I had PE with him before I graduated several years ago.

825741802[/snapback]

Exactly how old is Gulmire?? Did he get an exemption??? I was told by a reliable source that his birthdate is 3 days to old according to TSSAA?? Is there any truth to this or is it just a bogus rumor???

:lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly how old is Gulmire??  Did he get an exemption???  I was told by a reliable source that his birthdate is 3 days to old according to TSSAA??  Is there any truth to this or is it just a bogus rumor???

:lol:

825742088[/snapback]

very bogus rumor that has been covered in many threads on this board since Spencer was a sophomore. You can do the search yourself.

I am at a loss for words.......... Roll Cats Roll. Its gonna be a defensive game and could be a very low scoring affair. As Far as the dark side defense name goes I think it speaks for itself. All great defenses have had a name and this is no exception. Its not the speed... its not the ability... its a smash mouth mentality these young men are stormtroopers.

I know both teams will show up ready to go. And I am looking foward to the atmosphere at J Fred Stadium. Either way I know we will be making another trip up there in a couple months. Good Luck but I gotta say Roll Cats Roll.

I notice in the Oakridger article from the main CoachT web page that some in the Atomic City don't believe DB is just a little down this year - young, rebuilding and all.

I quote: "And despite the whispers of DB being down, don't believe it for a second, Wildcat fans".

Okay - I give up. The hoax is over. You found us out!

This week there's going to be a totally new looking offense on the field. One with a finely honed tomahawk looking for anything that goes meowwww or even tries to growl. :lol: (or so we hope).

Good luck to both teams. I look forward to a good game, win or loose. Let's hope everyone stays healthy. Hope ya'll bring your marching band. Would be good to see your half time show too.

Grad,

Tank is selling Papers, man. He has to talk this one up as much as possible. It is the annual big game of the season, and DB has beaten Oak Ridge the last 2 years ( in Regular Season ).

DB is young and in-expierenced. Mistakes have been made, many times over on the Offensive Side of the Ball. Graham has been holding things as close to the vest as possible in the first 3 games. You will see DB doing things that they have not shown, I'd bet the farm on it. Whether that is enough to win the game is another matter.

Maybe it would not be so bad to win the 2nd meeting of the season for a change?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!