Trousdale Co. @ Smith Co.

sleep23

The clock is ticking, it is just a matter of time before the Jackets improve their record to 4-0 and give the night chicks their second loss...TC is very dangerous on special teams (ask Livingston)... they have a well balanced offense that will spread the field....and if they get inside the 20 they will get atleast 3 points out of it...oh and not to mention the defense that always plays extra tough against the owls...with all this said i dont see SC having an answer...TC-31 SC-13

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale will have no problem in this one.

They will definitely win state this year.

825743741[/snapback]

What does this game have to do with TC winning the 1A title? It doesn't have any bearing at all. As a matter of fact, if TC loses this one, and I think they will, it will only prepare them more for that title. Coach Clint always has his teams ready but TC will have a problem this week. As I said in an earlier post, SC wins this one in "THE HOLE"!

:rolleyes:

I would be very surprised if Smith County wins this game. They don't have Dusty Brady, Wilmore or pretty much an entire lineup of Seniors this year. Heck last year that didn't even get them a point. I know Smith County is still tough and very capable of winning this game I just don't see it.

I see TC winning 20-6 in a very ugly game thats close until the 4th quarter.

What does this game have to do with TC winning the 1A title? It doesn't have any bearing at all. As a matter of fact, if TC loses this one, and I think they will, it will only prepare them more for that title. Coach Clint always has his teams ready but TC will have a problem this week. As I said in an earlier post, SC wins this one in "THE HOLE"!

:rolleyes:

825743773[/snapback]

you did have 1 thing correct and that was Satterfield always has his team prepared...then you said TC would have a problem this week..haha not likely TC keeps the record going and makes it 6 out of 7

you did have 1 thing correct and that was Satterfield always has his team prepared...then you said TC would have a problem this week..haha not likely TC keeps the record going and makes it 6 out of 7

825743798[/snapback]

Goodness all you do is talk, talk, talk when you know good and well that you will be on our side the whole game. I guess you have been hanging out at the Satterfields and know the whole gameplan. Anyways SC wins in the HOLE and that is that.

The clock is ticking, it is just a matter of time before the Jackets improve their record to 4-0 and give the night chicks their second loss...TC is very dangerous on special teams (ask Livingston)... they have a well balanced offense that will spread the field....and if they get inside the 20 they will get atleast 3 points out of it...oh and not to mention the defense that always plays extra tough against the owls...with all this said i dont see SC having an answer...TC-31 SC-13

825743733[/snapback]

lil bird told me marco wright...mr. special team there...will not be playin tonight...due to some some off field issues. so there is one play maker outta the way. then again it is TC...they might play him anyways. :thumb: