Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

Amen to the excessive celebration.  I was totally embarrassed by Kyrus' show, and I really hope Reid lets him have it.  Kyrus is so up and down; you never know which one will show up at the game.  Reid needs to get a handle on his showboating.  Kyrus won't be able to keep his scholarship to Louisville if he doesn't start blocking and hitting people.  Did anyone notice the play where Alex Green tripped up a Fulton player while he was on the ground because Kyrus (who could've easily made the play) ran away when he was the Fulton player running toward him????  He'd better step it up or else he'll find himself without a scholarship.

825746403[/snapback]

Now don't start bashing on Kyrus because you guys have gotten bored ripping into Brandon, Joei, Duck, Shiverdecker, Brian, Martin, Rae,ect. First off the officals were horrible to both sides. They called holding when the only person near the spot where the flag was thrown was the ball carrier. The thing with Alex, Kryus was going for the interception he didn't run away. I can remeber multiple times last year when Kyrus saved Alex's butt on coverage, like oh the whole David Liscomb game when he was Alex's shadow all over the field. The whole T.O. dance thing. One it was a horrible rendition of it. I'd much rather see one of Kyrus' original TD dances. He is young and he did a stupid thing and he'll get it in practice Monday, but its not like it hurt the outcome of the game.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The officials were the best I've seen yet. Reid Guzzo has improved greatly with his kicking. No bashing on Kyrus...just observations. I wonder if he got laid out sometime and is afraid to get hit anymore? He has the ability to be a great football player, especially with his speed. I just wish he'd block and help his teammates out a little more. During the championship game last year, there was an interception on a pass he was suppose to catch, and he just gave up and watched the other guy run. He could've easily caught him. Maybe it's just immaturity and something that will come with time. Hope so.

825746766[/snapback]

[/quot

Kyrus is immature sometimes I will give you that but I think the he was just trying to go big and if Alex hadn't of gotten beat then this would not be an issue. He isn't afraid to hit. He was going for the ball.