Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville was that much better than them on that night and I guess that is all that matters. And maybe you should do some analysis of your own. To most FLUKE means luck, or a one in a million long shot. Since we have spanked you five straight years that description hardly fits. And after all the talk and hype they were not ready to play? That indicates they have problems somewhere. :lol:

Here it is two weeks after the fact and you are still talking Maryville. You have the same problem your over hyped team does. MARYVILLE IS IN YOUR HEAD!

Edited by mhs

Maryville was that much better than them on that night and I guess that is all that matters. And maybe you should do some analysis of your own. To most FLUKE means luck, or a one in a million long shot. Since we have spanked you five straight years that description hardly fits. And after all the talk and hype they were not ready to play? That indicates they have problems somewhere. :lol:

Here it is two weeks after the fact and you are still talking Maryville. You have the same problem your over hyped team does. MARYVILLE IS IN YOUR HEAD!

825739612[/snapback]

YOU ARE RIGHT MHS YOU ALL ARE IN THEIR HEADS. WAS NOT A FLUKE JUST GOT OUT PLAYED. HOPEFULLY MY BOBCATS WILL GET A FLUKE ON THE REBELS THIS YEAR. HA HA HA

825739612[/snapback]

Yeah and here you are on this topic MHS just looking for someone to start something with after two weeks. Does Maryville not have an upcoming game somewhere that you can post on? After looking at past topics of Alcoa Games of late you seem to have a same old routine. I can't wait til the week comes you go mum! It will happen it is inevitable!

Good Luck to your REBS.

Yeah and here you are on this topic MHS just looking for someone to start something with after two weeks. Does Maryville not have an upcoming game somewhere that you can post on? After looking at past topics of Alcoa Games of late you seem to have a same old routine. I can't wait til the week comes you go mum! It will happen it is inevitable!

Good Luck to your REBS.

825739695[/snapback]

I just responded to a post by another Alcoa fan who cannot quit putting excuse riddled spins on the game. Why not tell them to shut up? I thought responding to posts was bascically what this board is.

BC Sports fan I consider myself very able to win and lose with respect. Honestly these games are not life and death with me. By the way where was that mantra of yours the week after Alcoa blasted Hop town and all they could do was cry about the refs? I'm not a bad guy at all but if you cannot stand me I guess I will have to live with it.

Yea mhs.............Get off your high horse before someone KNOCKS YOU OFF!

I think the world of Maryville football, but can not stand some of the fans!

Win with respect.....lose with respect.

-BlountCountySportsFan

825740050[/snapback]

it's really funny that you decided it was the Maryville fan not winning with respect . did you not notice the Alcoa fan calling Maryville winning a " fluke " ?? maybe the reason you " can not stand some of the MARYVILLE fans " is because of your bias against Maryville . maybe your the one who needs to learn how to lose with respect .

This game is possibly one of the best matchups of the year in high school football... I wish i lived closer to one of the schools so i could be at the game to see two of the top teams in the state battle it out. I think that Fultons young talent could either win it or lose it because of lack of experience against a veteren Alcoa team. It will be Fultons defence against Alcoas talented offense. If i was to predict i would say Fulton gets things back on track and wins in OT 23-16

I also have a ?. Is warren back from suspension yet?

825738444[/snapback]

Fulton's defense? What games have you been watching? If you expect Fulton's D to get you back on track- you're going to be waiting at the station for a long, long time.

If fulton is half as good as maryville this shouldnt even be a game.  they will walk all over alcoa courtesy of john reid

825740767[/snapback]

People really need to get off of coach reid. If you all were that good you would be coaching teams but you're not. It can't be easy especially in a community like Alcoa. In Alcoa every old washed up loser thinks they could do a better job, but the truth is they couldn't coach the Patriots out of a wet paper bag.

I don't understand all these Alcoa fans criticizing Jon Reid. Didn't Alcoa win state last season? I know 2 of Jon's assistants. Jim Dunkin and Jason Adams. They are good coaches and good people.

I do know this. Under Jon Reid the Alcoa Tornadoes have hit the weights big time. Alcoa is more physical.

A lot of Alcoa fans are upset at Reid over the Maryville game. They need to remember no one else except MOWest has beaten Maryville in 71 games. Maryville is also blessed with the best coaching staff around.