Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

I think this game has the potential to be REALLY exciting!

In Fulton QB's defense, I'm sure he takes responsibility for fumbling some of those snaps, but the center was also playing with a cast on his right hand & had to snap with his left hand. Jack made some very good plays, too.

Fulton should've won. AC's running game didn't impress me. AC recognized late in the game that their tall receiver #88 was WAAAY taller than our db's & could catch over them. I'm not making excuses - good teams figure these things out & go with what works & it paid off for them in the end.

Fulton needs to show everybody what's up. This is their first home game of the season - I hope they start it with a win!

GO FALCONS!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Warren is licking his chops right now. #88 for Anderson County killed Fulton. He just outjumped Fulton's smaller dfensive backs on those fade passes. Imagine what Brandon Warren is thinking.

This will be a great game. Fulton is so talented. Antonio Hamilton is a stud. Alcoa will have a hard time blocking him. I don't think Alcoa will beat Fulton running the ball. Dustin Lindsey and Chris Shiverdecker are outstanding but so is Fulton's defensive line. For Alcoa to win they will need to get the receivers more involved. I think Alcoa's receivers can hurt the Fulton secondary.

This will be a great game. I wish this game was played on saturday so I could watch it.

Fulton is very talented. They could have been easily 2-0 right now. Fulton will be very fired up and fighting for their lives. Alcoa better be ready.

Im going to take Alcoa in this one.  Alcoa got embaressed by Maryville and I think they will come out against Fulton looking to gain back some respect.  A lot of people are doubting the Tornadoes ability since they got blown out by Maryville and Alcoa will gain back some of this respect against Fulton.  The Maryville game was a fluke with Alcoa playing their absolute worse and Maryville playing their best.  Good luck Tornadoes and show em how we hold it down in the A-Town.

Alcoa 28

Fulton 7

825738547[/snapback]

So you guys beat up on big bad CAK and now the Maryville game was a fluke huh? I don't guess Maryville had anything to do with you playing bad did they? Maryville has "fluked" up on Alcoa several times over the past few years haven't they?

Im going to take Alcoa in this one.  Alcoa got embaressed by Maryville and I think they will come out against Fulton looking to gain back some respect.  A lot of people are doubting the Tornadoes ability since they got blown out by Maryville and Alcoa will gain back some of this respect against Fulton.  The Maryville game was a fluke with Alcoa playing their absolute worse and Maryville playing their best.  Good luck Tornadoes and show em how we hold it down in the A-Town.

Alcoa 28

Fulton 7

825738547[/snapback]

Yea, yea same old lack of mental capability and hype that got Alcoa embarrassed as Maryville demonstrated what happens to hype when it runs into a really good TEAM! Keep thinking anyone who beats Alcoa it is because of some mistake or there was an excuse, nothing new for this crowd.

I think Alcoa wins in a close one, but if Fulton does not by into the hype, believes in themselves and controls the line of scrimmage on defense, they can beat Alcoa. Like someone said above if Fulton can slow that running attack by playing position defense Alcoa’s passing game is not enough to beat a good team. Warren may score if he can get the ball, but controlling the line of scrimmage and putting some pressure on Fiegler will cause the passing game to not be that effective.

I think Alcoa wins, but if Fulton doesn’t buy into the hype and plays physical the game is pretty even IMO. 28-21

Yea, yea same old lack of mental capability and hype that got Alcoa embarrassed as Maryville demonstrated what happens to hype when it runs into a really good TEAM! Keep thinking anyone who beats Alcoa it is because of some mistake or there was an excuse, nothing new for this crowd.

So you guys beat up on big bad CAK and now the Maryville game was a fluke huh? I don't guess Maryville had anything to do with you playing bad did they? Maryville has "fluked" up on Alcoa several times over the past few years haven't they?

I never said the Maryville game was a mistake, and I never said a bad word about Maryville. They are a great team and came out ready to play and totally dominated Alcoa in every phase of the game. Simply put Alcoa was not ready to play, and Maryville played the best they possibly could. Maybe you Maryville people need some work on your reading analysis because I didnt say a bad word about Maryville. On the other hand though, if you think Maryville is that much bettet then Alcoa then you are mistaken my friends. Thats why I said it was a fluke because Maryville is not that much better then Alcoa, more like 7-10 points.