Week 3 Portland at White House

timbdp

LOLOLOL...........

The coaching at WH is just fine...... This is a relatively young team. Inexperience in the lines and at QB. I wish we could win 'em all, but that is not reality. I don't believe everyone remembers the personell we had to replace from last year on the line of scrimmage. Arguablly some of the best linemen to come thru our program. Same can be said for the QB situation the last few years.

Crap, give this team time to mature. Quit riding the fence, 'cause I don't want to read this crud.

We are facing a good Portland team. A game I want to win as much as anyone, but also an opportunity to gain experience. This team needs support, not 2nd guessing who should be playing QB. I'll be there, as always, supporting MY TEAM. Win or lose. The players deserve nothing less, 'cause you can tell they are bustin' their butts.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOL...........

The coaching at WH is just fine...... This is a relatively young team. Inexperience in the lines and at QB. I wish we could win 'em all, but that is not reality. I don't believe everyone remembers the personell we had to replace from last year on the line of scrimmage. Arguablly some of the best linemen to come thru our program. Same can be said for the QB situation the last few years.

Crap, give this team time to mature. Quit riding the fence, 'cause I don't want to read this crud.

We are facing a good Portland team. A game I want to win as much as anyone, but also an opportunity to gain experience. This team needs support, not 2nd guessing who should be playing QB. I'll be there, as always, supporting MY TEAM. Win or lose. The players deserve nothing less, 'cause you can tell they are bustin' their butts.

825741701[/snapback]

Nice quote Dandy. Nothing like being a bunch of "fair weather" fans. Look at Beech last year 1-9. They were ripped to shreds on here. If they lose the rest of their games this season, they were still better than last year. Everyone forgets about the kids out there day in and day out working their tails off trying to get better. It's the players who are playing the game, not the fans. White House has a young team and they may have a tough road to face this year. Give these guys a little bit of credit. #12 is not related to anybody on staff. I do think these coaches may be juggling some spots around. Heck, look at Fulmer and company down the road. :lol:

#10 should be white house QB he can run the ball better the #12 and he is more accurate than #12

#12 can throw the ball good but he over throws the WR or underthrows the WR

if white house don't change QB they might be losing some games they should not be losing

i don't know why white house decided to throw the ball so much this year with #12

they must be thinking he will be the next levering because with #10 at QB white house would have not lost to franklin simpson

the lost to page does not look that bad page has a good team that could go far in the playoffs

with #12 at QB look for white house to lose

i hate to see it happen for the seniors

825740897[/snapback]

I find all of this "garbage" very interesting....it's a shame that you only know what your "pea size little brain" can figure out. I hope you have a college degree for your coaching abilities because right now they stink! #12 and #10 are both very good athletes who have the same goal in mind which is to win and find a way to do that. As for the passing game yeah it wasn't great but we have got to catch the ball too, so for all of your fence post riding stinks, so keep your comments to yourself and the birds you sit with. I am thankful for the coaches and the dedicated hours that they put in for our kids. They teach them more than just winning, my son was on the team that was 0-3 and won the rest of their games so for you of little faith, see you in the playoffs. You obviously have no respect for our players or our coaches so keep it to yourself.

Edited by BDPMOM

With not having seen WH play its hard to have a feel for them. I can only go off of what coworkers and posters have said. After seeing Portland against GB in the spring game, I'll go with WH. Portland seemed well down from the teams of the past few years. WH may be down as well but this would be a perfect time to start getting back on track. I'm sure it'll be a good game regardless.

Wow...hard to read all that stuff. I'm baffled to see all of the bickering and detractors, sounds a lot like 2000 when an 0-3 team ripped Macon County, winning nine straight and nearly beat a state-champion in the quarterfinals at Portland.

The boo birds were out, the critics were harsh, and then the earth tilted back on axis and everyone loved everyone again.

These streaks are going to happen when the program goes through tremendous change. We lost 17 seniors, at least 15 of them who started considerable time. Four linemen, both tight ends, four receivers, the quarterback, two defensive ends and four rotating defensive backs.

It will turn. Always does. Discipline and fundamentals will produce long-term success, but that attitude with a young group takes time to build.

Young QB, young and banged up line, and starting tailback with injury problems in preseason. Leading tackler sidelined. Lots of factors to be 0-2 and still had a chance to win both games.

As for this weekend, I kind of hope Portland does pass. We have only given up 11 receptions in two games and we have picked off three out of 20 passes, so that plays into the strength of the White House defense, with linebackers and secondary folks back from last year. It's up front we are struggling.

This game never seems to disappoint, and about one out of two are nailbiters. It's time for a barn-burner.

Guest catfish-hunter

White House will be fine and in the playoffs when the season is over :lol:

Pearl Cohn and Greenbrier are good but they are both teams that WH layed a whoopin' on last year. Greenbrier is a team that the BDP nation has forgotten how to lose against. Sycamore and WH have had a nice little rivalry going since their series started in '01. I expect that game to be like it is every year, which is a physical battle. Macon Co. is a team that people were writing off earlier but they seem to be playing well. Station camp is probably the best 0-3 team in the state with losses being against good teams. There is no way WH loses to DeKalb Co.

I really would not talk if I were you buddy.  Page hung on to beat Independence and then they beat a very bad White House bunch that will really be fortunate to just make the playoffs this year. 

Which is it Catfish??? WHHS will be "really forunate" (your words, not mine) to make the playoffs, (as you put in the 5-3A thread) or "just fine and in the playoffs"? Interesting to see how many times you jump the fence. <_<

Good luck to the Devils. This is always a good game to watch.

Guest catfish-hunter
Greenbrier[/url'>Cat2' date='Sep 8 2005 - 09:12 AM']Which is it Catfish???  WHHS will be "really forunate" (your words, not mine) to make the playoffs, (as you put in the 5-3A thread) or "just fine and in the playoffs"?  Interesting to see how many times you jump the fence.  :angry:

Good luck to the Devils.  This is always a good game to watch.

825742904[/snapback]

They will be fortunate but in the end I see them getting in. Never did I say they would miss out on the postseason did I???? BTW, have you figured out who is playing for your team yet because you sure did not seem to know a few weeks back buddy. Good Luck with that :D

Honestly, I see the Blue Devils beating DeKalb and Station Camp with ease. I don't think that White House will beat Pearl Cohn OR Greenbrier, although I have now said that for two straight years and look what happened. That means that they just have to win one of their games with Sycamore and Macon Co. Sycamore gets WH at home this year and everyonre knows that those two teams have had some classic battles. Macon Co. will be 2-2 after they beat York this week. Their two losses came against Trousdale Co. and Pearl Cohn (who are not cupcakes last time I checked). I think that Portland beats WH this week and that the Blue Devils will find some way to hang on to their playoff lives next week against a decent Macon Co. squad.

THE BLUE DEVILS ARE IN!!!! BTW, for Page to be as good as they claim I just did not feel it was necessary for their fans to be bragging on beating the worst WH team in recent memory. After all, WH was leading that game at halftime. Powerhouses don't get challenged by teams that can't stop the run and that are one dimensional offensively. That is the case with WH thus far this year but in the end they'll get better :P