The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

Ok, did you see who those teams lost against?

Most of the losses against the teams Brentwood will be playing are against very good teams, and many of the losses against those teams were to teams Brentwood will play this season.

As for 377 yards, I dont think you're getting the point. They have a very balanced offense! My whole point was that McCurdy isn't their only threat. The games they played in showed that they used the run to open up the pass. Try again, buddy.

As for the 2 and 6 record of their opponents, 3 of the losses are against Brentwood! SO really what you should be saying is that those three teams are 2-3 in the rest of their games other than the ones against the Bruins. In those remainding losses, one is against a great Wilson Central team(Smyrna), and one is against a very good Cookeville team(Coffee Co.).

Brentwood is one of the top 10 teams in 5A. I'd like to see Hillsboro play in 6-5A and win the region year after year against great opponents.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, did you see who those teams lost against?

Most of the losses against the teams Brentwood will be playing are against very good teams, and many of the losses against those teams were to teams Brentwood will play this season.

As for 377 yards, I dont think you're getting the point.  They have a very balanced offense!  My whole point was that McCurdy isn't their only threat.  The games they played in showed that they used the run to open up the pass.  Try again, buddy.

As for the 2 and 6 record of their opponents, 3 of the losses are against Brentwood!  SO really what you should be saying is that those three teams are 2-3 in the rest of their games other than the ones against the Bruins.  In those remainding losses, one is against a great Wilson Central team(Smyrna), and one is against a very good Cookeville team(Coffee Co.).

Brentwood is one of the top 10 teams in 5A.  I'd like to see Hillsboro play in 6-5A and win the region year after year against great opponents.

825741237[/snapback]

:D 125 rushing yards a game is not very much there QB is the only thing they have he is only 54% of there offence but i guess we will find out friday against ravenwood

125 yards a game is plenty when you can also pass the ball! This just shows that Brentwood can score on a team from many different angles. And keep in mind that while McCurdy throws the ball, they also have good receivers to catch them.

And for the record, no matter who wins the game between Ravenwood and Brentwood, both teams are better teams then you will play all season.

Edited by ambiguousrock

haha Well you barely beat a so-so Franklin Co. team and beat a Hillsboro team that's offense is down this year and you think your team is special. Well congratulations. Unfortunately you're wrong about Brentwood as well as Hillsboro. Good luck to Tullahoma this friday, we'll see if you can do to Coffee Co. what Brentwood did. I doubt your second string will see any playing time against them. Brentwood's did.

haha Well you barely beat a so-so Franklin Co. team and beat a Hillsboro team that's offense is down this year and you think your team is special.  Well congratulations. Unfortunately you're wrong about Brentwood as well as Hillsboro.  Good luck to Tullahoma this friday, we'll see if you can do to Coffee Co. what Brentwood did.  I doubt your second string will see any playing time against them. Brentwood's did.

825741326[/snapback]

http://www.coacht.com/rankings/sos.cfm?SportID=1

good look at brentwood strength of schedule i win that argument

franklin co 336 yards a game

hillsboro 309 yards

brentwood 281

That strength of schedule is based on 5A. Both Hillsboro and Tullahoma's are based on 4A. You can;t compare the two. So no, you don't win.

As far as total offense, your forgetting one thing: DEFENSE. Brentwood has allowed 19 points in 3 games. Thats 6.3 points per game. Tullahoma has allowed 20.5 points per game.

Tullahoma is winnnig games by an average of 2 points per game.

Brentwood is winning games by an average of 19.3 points per game.

Are you saying that you think Tullahoma could beat Brentwood?

That strength of schedule is based on 5A.  Both Hillsboro and Tullahoma's are based on 4A.  You can;t compare the two.  So no, you don't win.

As far as total offense, your forgetting one thing: DEFENSE.  Brentwood has allowed 19 points in 3 games.  Thats 6.3 points per game.  Tullahoma has allowed 20.5 points per game.

Tullahoma is winnnig games by an average of 2 points per game.

Brentwood is winning games by an average of 19.3 points per game.

Are you saying that you think Tullahoma could beat Brentwood?

825741358[/snapback]

BRENTWOOD HAS NOT PLAYED ANYONE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CHALLENGED THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL NIGHT :D

So what if Tullahoma's quarterback is "SO" good. There is a reason there are 11 guys on the field. He cant win by himself. What makes you think that you can slow down Coffee's run game. Coffee Co. is better than what people make them to be. There is no respect for the Raiders. Here is wat you guys are missing, Bill price has coached for 22 yrs and had 19 winning seasons, has had i believe 7 leading rushers in the state, including Jake Nunley who led the state his Junior and Senior year. William Le Hawkins has around 450 yards this season and splits playin time with Corey Ciecilski (sp). They are not the old Coffee County who couldnt beat anybody. These boys are tough and young. The only problem they have is the turnovers.