The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the other teams got better plus hillsboro doesn't have a cup cake schedule like brentwood does

total record of opponents

hillsboro 16-4

brentwood 7-17

825741202[/snapback]

thats just a bunch of mularchy, hillsboro does not have atheletes near the way they used to, or as good as brentwood. thats the bottomline. its too early in the season to be comparing records any way.

thats just a bunch of mularchy, hillsboro does not have atheletes near the way they used to, or as good as brentwood.  thats the bottomline.  its too early in the season to be comparing records any way.

825744592[/snapback]

;) and they call me crazy and say i don't know what i am talking about i will send you the tape and let you judge

With 6 min left in the 1st half, Coffee County is ahead 14-3. The very young Coffee County team seems to be pretty scrappy tonight. William LeHawkins (Coffee County) has run 2 back to back 67 yard touchdown runs, and several short runs. The Coffee County defense has stopped Tullahoma 2 times in the red zone, one time on the 1 yard line.

With 6 min left in the 1st half, Coffee County is ahead 14-3.  The very young Coffee County team seems to be pretty scrappy tonight.  William LeHawkins (Coffee County)  has run 2 back to back 67 yard touchdown runs, and several short runs.  The Coffee County defense has stopped Tullahoma 2 times in the red zone, one time on the 1 yard line.

825744727[/snapback]

tullahoma is going away from there strengh

At the half....Coffee Co 14-Tullahoma 3

Coffee County coaching staff have prepared the Raiders for this one.  The Coffee County Defense is very surprising tonight.

825744768[/snapback]

someone just told that the reason that tullahoma is not passing is because tullahoma's reciever got suspended for the first half of the game ;)