Warren County@ White County

WC43

Or go down I-40 headed to Nashville and get off at 111, then head to Sparta!! Seriously though, these kids really are all that counts now, not 80's, 90's, or the horrendous late 90's. (Sorry, just had to!) Everybody get on the bus and show Sparta what Warren Co. fans are all about!!!

825742909[/snapback]

hey wc vol, do u know sean rutledge?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree totally with everyones view that Smith and Kell should quit bickering and come together in peace and harmony. I say lets hear more of the back and forth. This page has been interesting to read because of those 2. Come on you 2. Drop the gloves and really come out swinging. I know both of you can do better than the band and tennis reference. Dig down deep and lets hear the way you both really feel.

Brian and Mike, I will have to agree that this is making Warren County look bad.  Things are going good, whether the two teams are great or not doesn't matter, 2 wins are two wins. 

Brian-Mike knows what he is talking about.  I played with him and he was one of the strongest high school football players I have ever seen.  That work ethic that helped him achieve that strength is something every high school player could learn from.  Also, the 90 team is one to be proud of and yes I will probably be telling my grandkids about playing on that team.  Even though I played college ball, coached teams to region tournaments, I consider playing and lettering on that team as a sophomore one of my greatest athletic achievements.

Mike-don't let Brian get to you man.  The 90 team was great and everyone knows it.  However, let's not forget that we only played in the Nurseryman's Bowl, not the playoffs.  I know it was a different system then, but we lost to a very inferior Tullahoma team and it cost us the playoffs.  This team is achieving something that hasn't been achieved around here in a very long time.  They need all of the positive support they can get.

Both of you, your interest in the program is what everyone should try to follow.  If more people were interested in this program, it would thrive even more.  Both of you are just following different roads to the same end:  motivate the players to higher goals.

825742825[/snapback]

Sorry gang. But again, when people are there too kick this team and not give it the credit they most richly deserve, then I am going to defend it. UNBELIEVABLE!If that's making Warren County look bad, then I don't want it to look "good". I AGREE...I think it is a shame that a felow Warren Countian doesn't look to support and lift up his former alma mater. THAT DOES MAKE US LOOK BAD! Tough to learn about someone's work ethic when all they want and look to do is kick this program in the proverbial crotch at a moment's notice. Since when does how strong you were/are have anything to do with the venom that you spew. I've never given anything but positive support to this team. THAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE! If anyone's lookin' bad here it's anyone that looks to dismantle this program and poo-poo it consistently. That is not this poster.

GO PIONEERS!!!

hey kellraiser, this is a certain former pre and post game basketball radio guy that worked with you recently, haha. I tried e-mailing you last week sometime, but whenever you can, give me a holler, would love to talk to you bout this team and WC sports in general. Hard to keep up with all the things going on up here in Knoxvegas. (well i do read rob's articles, but we both know just how in-depth they are :thumb: haha. J/K rob!)

hey kellraiser, this is a certain former pre and post game basketball radio guy that worked with you recently, haha.    I tried e-mailing you last week sometime, but whenever you can, give me a holler, would love to talk to you bout this team and WC sports in general.  Hard to keep up with all the things going on up here in Knoxvegas.  (well i do read rob's articles, but we both know just how in-depth they are :thumb:  haha.  J/K rob!)

825743193[/snapback]

Knoxvegas?! Sweet! You going to UT? We need more Warren Countians up here to support the high school team and the Vols. :lol:

Sorry gang. But again, when people are there too kick this team and not give it the credit they most richly deserve, then I am going to defend it. UNBELIEVABLE!If that's making Warren County look bad, then I don't want it to look "good". I AGREE...I think it is a shame that a felow Warren Countian doesn't look to support and lift up his former alma mater. THAT DOES MAKE US LOOK BAD! Tough to learn about someone's work ethic when all they want and look to do is kick this program in the proverbial crotch at a moment's notice. Since when does how strong you were/are have anything to do with the venom that you spew. I've never given anything but positive support to this team. THAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE! If anyone's lookin' bad here it's anyone that looks to dismantle this program and poo-poo it consistently. That is not this poster.

GO PIONEERS!!!

825743141[/snapback]

Hey Chris Evert..I mean great defender of Pioneer football. You are the one that made this personal with your "illustrious" comment on page 1 of this thread. I am not trying to relive my glory years or disparage this team. I have yet to spew venom on anyone but you. I support the Pioneers and hope they do well. In fact I will go homer like you Martina and predict the Pioneers will win 85-3 on Friday. Nothing I can say on this site will "dismantle" this program and as a former Pioneer I have no desire to do so. So go do your show prep for the 5 people that will be listening to your AM radio show and leave the football talk to the people that actually understand X’s and O’s.

Eagle79 it is always good to hear from a former teammate. I hope all is well with you.

Former Pioneer you wrote “I don’t care how good you was or was not” in your post. Please tell me you did not become an English professor after your glory days with the Pioneers.

Edited by smith52

Hey Chris Everett..I mean great defender of Pioneer football.  You are the one that made this personal with your "illustrious" comment on page 1 of this thread. I am not trying to relive my glory years or disparage this team. I have yet to spew venom on anyone but you.  I support the Pioneers and hope they do well.  In fact I will go homer like you Martina and predict the Pioneers will win 85-3 on Friday.  Nothing I can say on this site will "dismantle" this program and as a former Pioneer I have no desire to do so.  So go do your show prep for the 5 people that will be listening to your AM radio show and leave the football talk to the people that actually understand X’s and O’s.

Eagle79 it is always good to hear from a former teammate.  I hope all is well with you.

Former Pioneer you said “I don’t care how good you was or was not” in your post.  Please tell me you did not become an English professor after your glory days with the Pioneers.

825743399[/snapback]

Okay look guys this is ridiculous. Just let it go and talk about these kids. If any of them ever come on here (coach may not let them, I don't know) they've gotta be disappointed to see two Pioneer fans fussin'! Heck I am! So guys save it for some other place. And ease up on the radio show. I've never listened to the pre-show because I can't. But I will tell you that the play-by-play is the best in Tennessee. And I'm not sayin' that just cause he's my dad. Their play-by-play is very down the middle even though they do get excited when Warren Co. makes a great play. That's natural when you're the voice of any high school team. Keep up the good work at WAKI and hopefully a future FM change. I doubt it, but then again, I was afraid we wouldn't see the big WC get to where they are! :thumb:

Edited by WC_VOL

Knoxvegas?! Sweet! You going to UT? We need more Warren Countians up here to support the high school team and the Vols. :thumb:

825743246[/snapback]

Yeah man, I go to UT. if your Jay Walker's son, then I've never met you, but I know some about you when I worked some over there by talking to your dad. He told me to get in touch with you while I was up here. I don't want to reveal my name on here or my e-mail addy (for no particular reason), but when you talk to your dad again, ask him who the guy in high school a couple years ago was that was on the radio with Bryan and Rob on the basketball show, then search me at UT's homepage and e-mail me. Look forward to talking to you.

Hey Chris Everett..I mean great defender of Pioneer football.  You are the one that made this personal with your "illustrious" comment on page 1 of this thread. I am not trying to relive my glory years or disparage this team. I have yet to spew venom on anyone but you.  I support the Pioneers and hope they do well.  In fact I will go homer like you Martina and predict the Pioneers will win 85-3 on Friday.  Nothing I can say on this site will "dismantle" this program and as a former Pioneer I have no desire to do so.  So go do your show prep for the 5 people that will be listening to your AM radio show and leave the football talk to the people that actually understand X’s and O’s.

Eagle79 it is always good to hear from a former teammate.  I hope all is well with you.

Former Pioneer you said “I don’t care how good you was or was not” in your post.  Please tell me you did not become an English professor after your glory days with the Pioneers.

825743399[/snapback]

We've got six! Got my grandma hooked in last week.

This can go on forever and I'll bite my tongue for once (shocker I know). If you want to go post-to-post, let's form a thread for me and you just to go back and forth on. That way we can spare everyone else the banter. I'm game.

Now..let's all sing together...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Feelin' better already.

Two caravans headin' out tomorrow. Football team heads out at 4:30 PM and the band heads out at 5:30 PM. Both from Three Star Mall parking lot. If you're out of town lookin' for a scoring update call the WAKI studios at (931) 473-6535 or 6536.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

Edited by kellraiser

This can go on forever and I'll bite my tongue for once (shocker I know). If you want to go post-to-post, let's form a thread for me and you just to go back and forth on. That way we can spare everyone else the banter. I'm game.

825743725[/snapback]

THANK YOU! and Good luck this friday Pioneers!!