5A State

MeHaveRash

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that this year riverdale could only be beat by brentwood if that... They beat Franklin in a scrimmage 70-0. I have seen them play once this year and they are not a joke. As long as riverdale doesnt get cocky then they will win state again in what seems to be their final year of glory

825739745[/snapback]

Riverdale is a great team. But they beat franklin in a spring scrimmage 70-0 and it looked like they had been practicing for more than the two weeks alotted. Dont count out Franklin or any other team this year for beating R'dale. Not likely but possible

• 3 weeks later...

O.R hasn`t hit the tough part of their schedule yet, they still have go to DB, William Blount, Soddy, to Ooltewah, and Farragut. We`ll find out a lot about O.R this friday.

mmmm i guess u and the officials from jeff county found out just how good Oak Ridge is this year huh?i think that it is funny how no one in your own town likes u.

Oak Ridge beats Riverdale @ "The Ship" this year (hopefully it will snow like it did the last time we played them herre)then goes on and captures its 9th state title win.

Roll Cats Roll all the way to the 5A gold ball

I still have'nt heard any reply from you about your post to me about Coach Grey, I'm still scratching my head.

Edited by catback

Coach Grey was a nice guy but lacked the knowledge of the passing game for the modern game. I lost respect for him when he gave up on the guys and left the program over not getting the job. He took his ball and went home. As for the state title. Its a long time from now but I think one of those two teams will win the championship.

are u one of those people that hate coach gray?how do u know my name?

Sorry!! But, you must have me confused with someone else, I don't even know who coach Gray is, you posted on the OS vs CAK thread I needed to be a man and admitt what I have against coach Gray!! You need to looka at the post your referring to and see who you really meant to address, cause I still don't have clue what your talking about!!

OR632003, just did a little research and I think I know the answer to your reply, you meant to address Catpack, this is the person that was strongly critcle of the OR coaching staff, my screen name is Catback, and I don't have a dog in that race, as for your name, I'm from OR, should'nt have posted it though, Sorry, I'll edit it out. If you will go to your reply and delete message it will be gone.

Edited by catback

OR632003, just did a little research and I think I know the answer to your reply, you meant to address Catpack, this is the person that was strongly critcle of the OR coaching staff, my screen name is Catback, and I don't have a dog in that race, as for your name, I'm from OR, should'nt have posted it though, Sorry, I'll edit it out. If you will go to your reply and delete message it will be gone.