Powell at McCallie

Watts#1Fan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an outstanding match-up. Both are very good football teams. Lets hear everybodys thoughts

825739181[/snapback]

Powell loses to Divison II Webb every year. McCallie smacks Webb around pretty good each year so how in the world do you see Powell playing with McCallie. McCallie will win by 14 or more. Powell don't have the coaching to compete in this one. I HOPE Powell wins but truly I don't see it happening...

dont know what you were watching but powell and mccallie was a tie at best for mccallie both offenses moved the ball both defenses struggled a bit but i think that powell won that scrimmage.... now that being said neither team showed much and this friday will be a much different game. The big blue have a heck of a football team and Powell is pretty talented as well. I really think that both teams will have problems on the defensive side of the ball in this matchup Watts is a playmaker and so is coleman so its gonna be fun to watch. This one will probably come down to the wire i would say that this one is decided by 10 points or less either way

dont know what you were watching but powell and mccallie was a tie at best for mccallie both offenses moved the ball both defenses struggled a bit but i think that powell won that scrimmage.... now that being said neither team showed much and this friday will be a much different game. The big blue have a heck of a football team and Powell is pretty talented as well. I really think that both teams will have problems on the defensive side of the ball in this matchup Watts is a playmaker and so is coleman so its gonna be fun to watch. This one will probably come down to the wire i would say that this one is decided by 10 points or less either way

825739990[/snapback]

there is no comparsion even with joel bradford out mccallie will win easily and probably get some playing time for 2nd string like they did against lfo

Watts#1fan where have you been the past 2 weeks all you did was talk crap then we get beat by webb and you dont say a word so i really dont think you should have an opinion on anything if you cant talk about a loss.

IM a powell fan but dont think they have a chance against mcallie they are way too good for powell this year, powell looked great against lenoir city(big deal) But they couldnt beat Webb????? come on now

Powell loses by 14 or more