Grundy County @ Marion County

grundyfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jensen didn't play selfishly. He might of made a couple wrong decisions but it wasn't on selfishness. Maybe he didn't hand it off to Meeks cause Marion's defense scouted well and had all the options covered up and busted through the Grundy offensive line. Dropped Passes,Fumbles,and No heart cost grundy this game. Good game Marion.

Where was Meeks? Did he even dress out?  :thumb:  This was not what I expected from Grundy at all. They didn't look as crisp as I would have thought. They couldn't hold the ball (6 fumbles, 4 lost). I thought Jensen made some very poor decisions when trying to run the option. There was several times that, had he given the ball to Meeks, Grundy would have moved down the field, but instead, he selfishly held the ball and got clobbered. I think Jensen's emotions may have cost Grundy a shot at this game because he wanted to be the one to single handily beat Marion.

I'm sorry, but if this was Grundy's best effort, it will be a very long season for the Jackets.

825745419[/snapback]

MY SELFISHNESS ???? Whats your name Ken Colquette ??? Before last week I didnt practice at quarterback for about a month.. I havent ran the veer offense since I was a freshman.. I moved from Tailback to quarterback... If I was selfish I would have never pitched the ball or thrown the ball.

Glad you know so much about football that you played the game last night.. I read the play to the best of my ability. I would have never made the switch from Tb to Qb if I was a selfish player. I have always put the team first.

Last night I knew they were gonna come down on the back so I kept it. It was not me trying to beat them by myself.

Where was Meeks? Did he even dress out?  :thumb:  This was not what I expected from Grundy at all. They didn't look as crisp as I would have thought. They couldn't hold the ball (6 fumbles, 4 lost). I thought Jensen made some very poor decisions when trying to run the option. There was several times that, had he given the ball to Meeks, Grundy would have moved down the field, but instead, he selfishly held the ball and got clobbered. I think Jensen's emotions may have cost Grundy a shot at this game because he wanted to be the one to single handily beat Marion.

I'm sorry, but if this was Grundy's best effort, it will be a very long season for the Jackets.

825745419[/snapback]

Sometimes its better keep your mouth shut and be assumed stupid then to open it and remove all doubt :thumb:

Where was meeks? did he show up? yea you should say he showed up, 4 fumbles with 3 lost . this game was nowhere near Grundy playing to their best. I look for them to go out and play with atleast half a heart for the rest of the season. they need to find atleast 1 reciever who can CATCH the ball and have ability to make something happen after that.

Edited by 123kid

MY SELFISHNESS ???? Whats your name Ken Colquette ??? Before last week I didnt practice at quarterback for about a month.. I havent ran the veer offense since I was a freshman.. I moved from Tailback to quarterback... If I was selfish I would have never pitched the ball or thrown the ball.

Glad you know so much about football that you played the game last night.. I read the play to the best of my ability. I would have never made the switch from Tb to Qb if I was a selfish player. I have always put the team first.

Last night I knew they were gonna come down on the back so I kept it.  It was not me trying to beat them by myself.

825745770[/snapback]

Nick,

Don't you dare let the words of the most selfish adult I've ever known bother you. (In case you're confused I'm not talking about MC-Dad.) I know what he said to you after the Tellico game. He should resign every position he has after saying that to you. You give your all and anyone who knows anything knows it. He's a no class bum and don't you let him bring you down.

We didn't play well as a team. Marion didn't play that well either but they got it done when it counted. We've got things to clean up. We've got to quit dropping passes so we can open up our offense. You can't throw and catch too. Everyone has to pull together, fix the problems and get it done.

But don't you dare let Colquette bring you down. If he had one ounce of class he'd keep his mouth shut. But that's not going to happen anytime soon. You're a great player my friend. Don't let a jerk bring you down.

DL.

Nick,

Don't you dare let the words of the most selfish adult I've ever known bother you. (In case you're confused I'm not talking about MC-Dad.) I know what he said to you after the Tellico game. He should resign every position he has after saying that to you. You give your all and anyone who knows anything knows it. He's a no class bum and don't you let him bring you down.

We didn't play well as a team. Marion didn't play that well either but they got it done when it counted. We've got things to clean up. We've got to quit dropping passes so we can open up our offense. You can't throw and catch too. Everyone has to pull together, fix the problems and get it done.

But don't you dare let Colquette bring you down. If he had one ounce of class he'd keep his mouth shut. But that's not going to happen anytime soon. You're a great player my friend. Don't let a jerk bring you down.

DL.

825746191[/snapback]

Who wants to bet that DL isn't the President of the Ken Colquette Fan Club!!! Now tell us how you REALLY feel...llol

Great post as always!!

Who wants to bet that DL isn't the President of the Ken Colquette Fan Club!!!  Now tell us how  you REALLY feel...llol

Great post as always!!

825746237[/snapback]

I told them not to hire him 4 and half years ago. EVERYONE involved then regrets it now. I've said I told you so more times than I can count.

I wish Jasper wanted him back.

DL.

I told them not to hire him 4 and half years ago. EVERYONE involved then regrets it now. I've said I told you so more times than I can count.

I wish Jasper wanted him back.

DL.

825746262[/snapback]

Don't you just love those " I told you so's" that you can now use!!!! And I agree with MC-Dad..we will just keep Pruitt.

By the way it's Marion, not Jasper. Your starting to sound like someone from South Pittsburg....lol :P