Oakland@ Franklin Co

twh30

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Oakland be able to handle the running attack of <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a>?

825741030[/snapback]

If Oakland spreads the field, I believe they can win this one. Oakland seemed to be way too conservative last week against Siegel and Id like to see em play offensively like they did in the first 2 games against Blackman and Franklin

I know a lot of Coach T members are from the Murfreesboro area and that most of you think Oakland will win. Oakland is a good team and will probably play one of their best games of the yr after the Siegel loss.

I got to see most of the scrimmage with Oakland. I know it was a scrimmage and a game would be different. Oakland threw the ball well and played solid defense. Oakland had a very good qb and a very good receiver. They hit hard on defense and played hard every down.

I watched Franklin Co and Tullahoma. Franklin Co is a good team and could win this one. They do have to get better in the def backfield. We could throw the ball deep all night. They do have one of the best rbs in this area and they have a very good qb who made good decisions. I look for a nail biter that comes down to the final minute. I think Franklin Co wins by 3.

Edited by Wildcatbaseball

This could become a very good non region rivalry. Franklin Co respects Oakland and Coach Ferguson. The Rebels will have to play a very good game to have the chance to win. We have to protect the ball and play good special teams and good defense. The Rebels have a very good field goal kicker, how is Oakland's kicker?

The Rebels have made a few defensive changes after the 1st two games. We looked very sluggish against Cumberland Co. I hope we will have the desire and energy that we played with against Tullahoma. The Rebels do emphasize the running abilities of Leslie. However, we do have more offensive weapons than we had last yr. We are also more of a team than last yr. We probably don't have the size and speed that Oakland has, but this Rebel team doesn't have any quit in them.

For the Oakland fans coming down to Winchester, I hope you enjoy our beautiful campus and football field. We are very proud of our facilities and the Rebels.

This could become a very good non region rivalry. Franklin Co respects Oakland and Coach Ferguson. The Rebels will have to play a very good game to have the chance to win. We have to protect the ball and play good special teams and good defense. The Rebels have a very good field goal kicker, how is Oakland's kicker?

The Rebels have made a few defensive changes after the 1st two games. We looked very sluggish against Cumberland Co. I hope we will have the desire and energy that we played with against Tullahoma. The Rebels do emphasize the running abilities of Leslie. However, we do have more offensive weapons than we had last yr. We are also more of a team than last yr. We probably don't have the size and speed that Oakland has, but this Rebel team doesn't have any quit in them.

For the Oakland fans coming down to Winchester, I hope you enjoy our beautiful campus and football field. We are very proud of our facilities and the Rebels.

825742513[/snapback]

I heard that your new stadium is state of the art and I can't wait to see it. How are your hot dogs??

I heard that your new stadium is state of the art and I can't wait to see it. How are your hot dogs??

825742517[/snapback]

The band boosters has all the concessions. They have good hamburgers and popcorn.

Please go by the tailgate party. Each week, a local business sponsors a tailgate party set up outside the gate behind the scoreboard. Usually, prizes are drawn, free shirts and merchandise and excellent food is provided. Could be hot dogs, hamburgers, bbq and even ribs. Everyone is invited, not just local folks. The radio station sometimes provides music and entertainment. Have a safe trip down to our beautiful part of the country.