Wondering about Oakland?

Dbacks

What happened to the Oakland post talking about parents meeting about their head coach? 2 Priceless did you have it deleted afraid the real truth may get out? You are so concerned about Wilson Co. teams (Lebanon Especially) and posting negative remarks, but when its Oakland you want to hide the post! Don't worry we really know how the real Oakland is!!!!!! What I want is you to quit bashing Wilson Co. (Lebanon), because it's obvious that negative things go on at all schools not just at Lebanon. Good Luck on the rest of your season Oakland and all Region 4-5A teams!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the Oakland post talking about parents meeting about their head coach? 2 Priceless did you have it deleted afraid the real truth may get out? You are so concerned about Wilson Co. teams (Lebanon Especially) and posting negative remarks, but when its Oakland you want to hide the post! Don't worry we really know how the real Oakland is!!!!!! What I want is you to quit bashing Wilson Co. (Lebanon), because it's obvious that negative things go on at all schools not just at Lebanon.  Good Luck on the rest of your season Oakland and all Region 4-5A teams!!!!

825742883[/snapback]

boo whooooo

stop crying.

What happened to the Oakland post talking about parents meeting about their head coach? 2 Priceless did you have it deleted afraid the real truth may get out? You are so concerned about Wilson Co. teams (Lebanon Especially) and posting negative remarks, but when its Oakland you want to hide the post! Don't worry we really know how the real Oakland is!!!!!! What I want is you to quit bashing Wilson Co. (Lebanon), because it's obvious that negative things go on at all schools not just at Lebanon.  Good Luck on the rest of your season Oakland and all Region 4-5A teams!!!!

825742883[/snapback]

It is usually standard policy for the mods to delete a thread where the topic is aimed at the coach in a negative way, regardless of who the coach is. Had this rumor proved to be fact, that would be one thing, but it turned out to be just that, a rumor

Oakland[/url]Grad' date='Sep 8 2005 - 10:43 AM']It is usually standard policy for the mods to delete a thread where the topic is aimed at the coach in a negative way, regardless of who the coach is. Had this rumor proved to be fact, that would be one thing, but it turned out to be just that, a rumor

825743010[/snapback]

Glad to hear that.

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Sep 8 2005 - 10:43 AM']It is usually standard policy for the mods to delete a thread where the topic is aimed at the coach in a negative way, regardless of who the coach is. Had this rumor proved to be fact, that would be one thing, but it turned out to be just that, a rumor

825743010[/snapback]

I'll take exception to that. There have been many negative threads on here bashing Coach Rankin and I've never seen one locked. My impression was that Oakland's coach being the target got it locked pretty darn quick.

Not buying that the mods are dispensing justice equitably.

I'll take exception to that.  There have been many negative threads on here bashing Coach Rankin and I've never seen one locked.  My impression was that Oakland's coach being the target got it locked pretty darn quick.

Not buying that the mods are dispensing justice equitably.

825743055[/snapback]

That maybe the case, but I dont remember many folks starting a thread for the sake of spread negative publicity towards Riverdale or Gary Rankin ( unless your refer to last year's rumors about the supposed ineligible player ). The Mods have a tough job, and its hard to just looks for individual posts that smear a particular coach, but I know they really try to be "equitable" in locking posts or threads that smear a particular coach, you cant find all of them with as much activity that goes on to this site everyday

I just want to know if the "RUMOR" that 2P is really Coach Rankin is true. :lol:

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have heard lately.  Thing is it came from a R'dale player who thought it was true. :thumb:

Nothing like the internet to spread things that would have been considered fertilyzer in the past. :lol:

825743181[/snapback]

We know Region4fan became a big Riverdale fan after 2p appeared so it may be true. B)

I just want to know if the "RUMOR" that 2P is really Coach Rankin is true. :thumb:

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have heard lately.  Thing is it came from a R'dale player who thought it was true. :lol:

Nothing like the internet to spread things that would have been considered fertilyzer in the past. B)

825743181[/snapback]

I gotta come out of the closet, I'm actually Gary Rankin. :lol: