Best Keeper in state

mac9ky

Melissa Berigan from Smyrna, should be playing for Division I next year in college.

her record this year definately does not give her justice. she is an extremely skilled keeper. id be surprised if she didnt play D1 next year. she should. i also agree that the young riverdale gk, cheyl onwu, is doin very well this year. but i must disagree with shelbyville's keep being mentioned- shes okay, but not a standout.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In West TN.

Junior, Kelly Dyer, St. Agnes.

Sophmore, Sarah White, Briarcrest. Sarah is not well known as a High School player because she a field player but she's probably one of the best keepers I've seen in club play.

totally agree with you about Sarah White, and she is the nicest girl i have ever met. she is now on my daughter's club team!

• 2 weeks later...

Tessa Williams from Centenial is awesome. She will take a hit with no fear. She is good with judging that ball and makes some amazing saves.

:thumb:

Tessa gives it all no doubt, Kelly Dyer is the best in the state National ODP player, but please...you have a couple of great keepers in middle TN( check you ODP rosters) Tayrn Holland and Olivia Walter. Never saw Melissa play, do know she tried ODP but was either injured or quit.

:thumb:

Tessa gives it all no doubt, Kelly Dyer is the best in the state National ODP player, but please...you have a couple of great keepers in middle TN( check you ODP rosters) Tayrn Holland and Olivia Walter. Never saw Melissa play, do know she tried ODP but was either injured or quit.

add lauren paul of jp2 and katherine baltz of tullahoma both have ten shutouts paul has shutouts over ooltewah, ccs and fra and baltz has one over baylor which is their only shutout this season

add lauren paul of jp2 and katherine baltz of tullahoma both have ten shutouts paul has shutouts over ooltewah, ccs and fra and baltz has one over baylor which is their only shutout this season

:thumb: Lauren plays with a great team (JPII). I think Franklin is rebuilding. I'm pretty sure the Tayrn and Lauren playded on same club team, with Tayrn getting most of the work at crunch time. Could be injuries, I'm sure Lauren is a quality keeper though. I'll admit I have know idea about katherine. Does she play for a club team?