Franklin County @ Lincoln County

IMAFALCON

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many yards did the Leslie kid get tonight? And how many does he have on the season.

825754171[/snapback]

I'm not sure how many Laslie had, but the team rushed for a total of 144 yards. The thing that stuck out to me was when Franklin County fumbled on about the 5 yard line and it was picked up by #23, Matt Moran, for the Falcons and returned 91 yards for a touchdown, Leslie gave up on the play before Moran ever got to mid field and walked straight to the Rebel sideline. I am sure he was tired, but when the game is that close, you have to give it all you've got.

Edited by LCstatman

I'm not sure how many  Laslie had, but the team rushed for a total of 144 yards. The thing that stuck out to me was when Franklin County fumbled on about the 5 yard line and it was picked up by #23, Matt Moran, for the Falcons and returned 91 yards for a touchdown, Leslie gave up on the play before Moran ever got to mid field and walked straight to the Rebel sideline. I am sure he was tired, but when the game is that close, you have to give it all you've got.

825754880[/snapback]

I just wondered if any F.C. fans saw #5 walk off the field during the fumble return for a t.d.. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it. I think that if he had really turned it on he could have caught Matt, but, he just stopped and walked across the field and took off his helmet. I know that he was dissapointed by the fumble, but, you can't just quit like that. He (#5) is a very good running back, he definitely has a lot of talent, but when his teamates, and not to mention the coaches, see that on film he will probably catch a lot of grief about it. I didn't start this reply to bash #5, and that's not what it is about but, I thought that was a bad deal all around.

in my opinion F.C. is definitely a playoff team and if they can get back on track they can do allright.

If youd also watch the film youd see that the ball was down inside the 10 and should have never been any long tfumble return. FC got screwed

825756551[/snapback]

I don't know what film you were watching but, the F.C. Q.B. never got control of the snap, and the ball squirted out to the right, where a L.C. player dove on it but, never got control of it, and the ball popped out again to the right where Matt Moran picked it up and ran for the t.d.

I can't hardly see how F.C. got "screwed" on that play. And yes, I just got through watching the film for the third time, and it happened the same way every time. What I saw on film was, a F.C. player stop running, who had a very good chance of running down the L.C. player, but he chose not to, and walked to the sideline.

I don't know what film you were watching but, the F.C. Q.B. never got control of the snap, and the ball squirted out to the right, where a L.C. player dove on it but, never got control of it, and the ball popped out again to the right where Matt Moran picked it up and ran for the t.d.

I can't hardly see how F.C. got "screwed" on that play. And yes, I just got through watching the film for the third time, and it happened the same way every time. What I saw on film was, a  F.C. player stop running, who had a very good chance of running down the L.C. player, but he chose not to, and walked to the sideline.

825756651[/snapback]

I guess its all in whos side your on, obviously your from Lincoln County. I however am neutral, and the ball was down whether you like it or not Mr. All Knowing football god

I guess its all in whos side your on, obviously your from Lincoln County. I however am neutral, and the ball was down whether you like it or not Mr. All Knowing football god

825757159[/snapback]

You need to hang on to your current name, Falconstatman..."Mr. All Knowing football god" sounds just a little too uppity. <_<

Edited by jabbo

825757159[/snapback]

Flintstone, If the ref didn't blow the whistle, the ball was not down....whether YOU like it or not. Additionally, players should know to keep playing until they hear the whistle. That ain't rocket science.

Flintstone, If the ref didn't blow the whistle, the ball was not down....whether YOU like it or not. Additionally, players should know to keep playing until they hear the whistle. That ain't rocket science.

I believe that post pretty much sums everything up! Now let's concentrate on Oakland (or Shelbyville)! And hopefully both the Falcons and the Rebels will keep playing until they hear the whistle!