Scott CO VS AE

Old_Highlander_13

The time is NOW!!!  AE is 1-1 in the region.  This is a MUST win game for the Roadrunners.  Not only do they need to win they need to shut all the haters up.  I'm getting sick and tired of reading what people think about AE.  This is the game they need to show everyone that a couple of losses doesn't break the Roadrunners spirit.  Its a GUT check time for AE...  They're emotions ran high after the lost last night.  They're ready to bring the noise and lay the wood...

They've read the talk that was posted this summer. They heard how all the SC fans and players said they were going to beat AE bad.  Well, this week is the week that all that trash talk be put back in your face..

Let's GO AE!!

825745951[/snapback]

You can't let emotions run this high or it will cost your team a win. I've seen your players-- play before and their good. I've seen all Scotts games this year and I've never seen a team that is more powerful, and hungrey for wins. So, with this in mind**I say Scott 35 AE 21

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is very interesting. Scott is off to a good start and AE seems to be struggling. On top of that Scott usually plays AE very close. Plus, AE must go on the road. That trip to Huntsville on a Friday afternoon can seem longer than it actually is. Scott's fans will be jacked up about the chance to take out AE. On the other hand, don't count out AE. They still have a goatload of talent and are not used to losing. Those players have alot of pride and are hurting right now. I think Graham will turn that pain and pride into a positive. I see AE getting back on track and winning the game. It'll be close and come down to the end, but AE wins.

This game is very interesting. Scott is off to a good start and AE seems to be struggling. On top of that Scott usually plays AE very close. Plus, AE must go on the road. That trip to Huntsville on a Friday afternoon can seem longer than it actually is. Scott's fans will be jacked up about the chance to take out AE. On the other hand, don't count out AE. They still have a goatload of talent and are not used to losing. Those players have alot of pride and are hurting right now. I think Graham will turn that pain and pride into a positive. I see AE getting back on track and winning the game. It'll be close and come down to the end, but AE wins.

825746941[/snapback]

I agree with most of what you are saying EXCEPT Scott WILL win. :D This team has improved so much this past year. Take a look at Derek Morgan and Matt Gregory. It is hard to get passed these two young men especially Derek. There isnt much getting past him with the strength, determination and heart that this young man puts into the game. The same can be said about Matt as well. You take that and combine that with the skills of Wesley Smith and Hunter West, they are a powerful force. Now, Austin East is a very talented group of young men. They always have been to me but there comes a time that you cant win them all and this year is the year. Austin East should feel proud that the Highlanders would feel that it would be a great accomplishment to beat a team like theirs. With that said, Scott 16 AE 14.............Go Scott!!!!!!! :D:D

Wow, this game is finally here. Roadrunners are sitting 2-2 1-1 in the region. I think this is a game the Roadrunners won't take lightly. The last 2 years SC has played AE close until the final quarter when the Roadrunners took control. The Roadrunners must play AE football and capitalize on things they should.

Another thing about this game, AE should be back to full strenght. That's a + so hopefully, it'll be something to look forward to come Friday..