Oak Ridge vs Heritage

OakRidgeCat

Theres no way oak ridge will win by that much heritage defense will not allow it.  Maryville had 210 yards total on heritage how you gonna say heritage will let in 56 points against oak ridge.

825747626[/snapback]

what are u smoking crack, u and shaggnasty are the exact same type people that hate on us wildcats. just for saying that your defense is sooooo good i wouldn't be surprised if OR puts 74 on that pathetic defense just like it did in the clinton game. :thumb:

Roll Cats Roll all to the 5A title in Murfreesboro

Edited by OR632003

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are u smoking crack, u and shaggnasty are the exact same type people that hate on us wildcats. just for saying that your defense is sooooo good i wouldn't be surprised if OR puts 74 on that pathetic defense just like it did in the clinton game. :lol:

Roll Cats Roll all to the 5A title in Murfreesboro

825750497[/snapback]

Everyone is always trying to count heritage out as if they arent even there. can oak ridge really score 74 on the mountaineers? this is a tough region game. both teams need the win but i think heritage is hungrier. this will be a crazy game. expect heritage to come out showing now mercy. heritage makes the playoffs this year.

Everyone is always trying to count heritage out as if they arent even there. can oak ridge really score 74 on the mountaineers? this is a tough region game. both teams need the win but i think heritage is hungrier. this will be a crazy game. expect heritage to come out showing now mercy. heritage makes the playoffs this year.

825750843[/snapback]

heritage showing no mercy on oak ridge???

you gotta be kidding...I wouldnt give teh CAATS any more incentive than they alrady have...some folks from clinton did and look what happened to them!!!

heritage showing no mercy on oak ridge???

you gotta be kidding...I wouldnt give teh CAATS any more incentive than they alrady have...some folks from clinton did and look what happened to them!!!

825751269[/snapback]

How does a team score 74 points on a team? You have to want to score that many... Oak Ridge is showing no mercy this year...