OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years Rockwood team will show alot of heart, pride, and enthusiasm which will give them the edge in the intangibles department against OS. Look for some unlikely heroes to step up and lead this team to the level at which they should be playing and get the Win Friday night. They will come together and turn it around. Go Tigers!!! I couldn't agree with you more WaggleRT. If the Tigers play up to the ability they are capable of, Civitan Field will be rocking Friday night. Welcome to the Jungle!!

Edited by govols1020

I would like to see Coach Webb and the Tigers get off the slide this week. It will be tough because a confident OS team is rolling into town. If Rockwood executes and doesn't turn the ball over, I think they can pull off a close win. Either way it should be a fun game to watch. I am looking forward to this game. A win for either team will be huge.

Just wondering, what is Rockwoods strength on offense? do they throw the ball, or are they a ground attack team?

825751074[/snapback]

I think have passed a little more than they would like to because they have fallen behind early in their 2 losses. They prefer to run the football. What is your take on the situation Waggle?

Edited by DEVILS97