OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mom, but put your emotions like love and all that stuff behind you and look at the situation with out emotions clouding your judgement. Otherwise, your arguement is no good. I said O.S. beats R.W. about as bad as they want to. Then you degrade me as being from Morgan County. Also, you say that Coach Kries would not appreciate the excuses. Man you just don't get it do you? Sounds like I'm on your side.

This IS  a thread re: OS/RW I made my opinion known based on what I saw at the Coalfield game. That is what this board is for opinions. Those are numerous. It degenerated to a Coalfield/OS discussion from one of your fans who disagreed with what I said. I defended myself.

Again, since you have stepped in it, I would like for YOU to explain as to why problems, when mentioned for discussion, by a losing team are excuses? Sounds like your emotion is completely gone for a logical discussion. In circles where I come from it is called Saturday Morning Quarterbacking and is a common thing for discussion. There is nothing wrong with this discussion, it is poor winners that call it excuses. Google Sportsmanship and see the opinions on poor winners. 

Finally, when you speak in a condescending term regarding Morgan Co. is that also directed to the citizens of the City of Oliver Springs that reside in the Morgan Co. Section as O.S. City Limits extend into Morgan Co.? When O.S. decides what County it is in you can then throw remarks.

Have a good evening.

825751990[/snapback]

Note-Morgan county FAN not fans!!!

NO poor winners here!!!!!!

And rememer opinions are just like behinds everyone has one and they all smell.

NO remarks thrown, I also have family & friends in Morgan county.

Have A Great Day!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!

What I don't understand is why people make 3 posts in a row when they can just make 1 post about all 3 things they are discussing. Do you just want your post count up or what is going on? I know that was off subject but that is just bothering me.

Bballmom - Anyways you was referring to Oliver Springs as a team, and you said that you was not a fan, but then you was like GO BOBCATS....please explain your reasoning.

RHS,

Mom is a bobcat supporter that got mad at me for saying the Cats would win but that they didn't do one thing extremely well, they were just consistent in all things football. She appearantly doesn't understand that consistency and execuction of assignments does make a good football team, not just one thing.

I am the one that said O.S. would win about as bad as they want to win. You may take your frustration with that statement out on me, but I do stand by it after seeing them in action last week.

Ok mom but you still need to explain why problems discussed by a losing team are considered excuses. As for your remarks and Morgan Co. the tone is that all this is just Morgan Co. attitude. Still no answer on my question, just dancing.

Explain why when a losing team discusses problems it is excuses.

825752406[/snapback]

Maybe your not aware of the trash talking that many Coalfield fans were guilty of PRIOR to this game, never did they mention that they had sick kids, hurt QB, bad refs, did'nt have the ball possesion long enough, players having to play both ways, QB has to be a QB and a Wide out, etc... Then when they are beat soundly, you bring these points up as an excuse for defeat, and No I'm not trying to get you to change your statement or mind, just defending my opionion about an quote made out of what seems to be hatred of another football team or town, Look at any post I've posted and i've stated nothing but facts or stats about your team, and in no way made a mean negative statement about them, just the ooposite actually. Respond if you want , to me its a dead issue. Coalfield is a good team and should be succesful the remainder of the year.

OS 35

Coalfield 12

"Nugh Said"

Edited by catback

RHS,

Mom is a bobcat supporter that got mad at me for saying the Cats would win but that they didn't do one thing extremely well, they were just consistent in all things football. She appearantly doesn't understand that consistency and execuction of assignments does make a good football team, not just one thing.

I am the one that said O.S. would win about as bad as they want to win. You may take your frustration with that statement out on me, but I do stand by it after seeing them in action last week.

825752431[/snapback]

Honestly, I was not looking to take any frustration out on anyone I was just wondering because the way I saw it she was just contradicting herself.