OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have given my statement on this game, you might want those cat fans to get back on subject. It degenerated when I predicted they would win, and said something they couldn't agree with.  As for Coalfield not being able to keep up with Rockwood, or OS 9 out of 10 times, yeah I guess you're right so getting it "handed to us" is not that big of a deal huh? But is when Midway hands it to Rockwood.

825752934[/snapback]

I didn't realize a 2 point loss is considered getting it handed to you. By the way, I dont need you to tell me I am right, I already knew that. This is only a big deal to you because you keep bringing it up, no one else really cares because they know Coalfield couldn't stay on the field with a Rockwood on a yearly basis.

catback, not to take anything away from anyone that is ranked in the Knox paper because of their stats, but, before you get all excited, alot of schools don't participate in the PrepXtra stats reporting.

Bobcats by 13.

825752942[/snapback]

Lets get a few things straight!!! If you don't like whats being posted skip that reply and move on, but don't tell anyone what they can or cannot post unless it crosses the boundries that CoachT has in place, CYJacket, I was never mad, in fact kinda enjoyed our debate about football, I promise if a post upsets me, I don't give the effort of a response, this forum is for entertainment and lively debates about football, nothing more or less, I take just about everything with a grain of salt, If you have to ask WHY? to my response about kidding with bballtn, then I am trully disapointed, I think political correctness has gone haywired in the US, and maybe you were'nt emplying anything with your comment, but somethings you just don't say to a lady or with a certain intent.

To me that was a personnel remark, I thought it was done tounge in cheek , but appartenly it was'nt, and I just posted the News Sent, facts because you've got three kids (OS, Coalfield, Rockwood) doing good, i don't understand people that look at everything negativly, these are fine young men playing football, bottom line. There I'll get off my soapbox, and wait for a berrage of negative comments that I deserve. As for the stats in the paper, If you look at the list of schools not reporting, they USUALLY are not in the direct area or they are not having a good year, As usual I post something in a positive light for area players and you and CYJacket turn it into something negative, and CYjacket, there is no such thing as DA question, just DA people, you don't get along with anyone do you? The more post I read by you, the more I'm thankful your a yellowjacket and not bobcat or anything else for that matter, treat your fellow mankind with a little more respect!!

Edited by catback

BBALLTN, the BBQ is on. The sun has been out for awhile. I hope my beloved BOBCATS play well tonight.

catback, I can't wait until I know who you are, I think your awesome already!!!

After the year our team had last year I'm very proud of them so far and will continue to support and defend them in all sports against anybody.

See ya'll @ the game

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

Lets get a few things straight!!! If you don't like whats being posted skip that reply and move on, but don't tell anyone what they can or cannot post unless it crosses the boundries that CoachT has in place, CYJacket, I was never mad, in fact kinda enjoyed our debate about football, I promise if a post upsets me, I don't give the effort of a response, this forum is for entertainment and lively debates about football, nothing more or less, I take just about everything with a grain of salt, If you have to ask WHY? to my response about kidding with bballtn, then I am trully disapointed, I think political correctness has gone haywired in the US, and maybe you were'nt emplying anything with your comment, but somethings you just don't say to a lady or with a certain intent.

To me that was a personnel remark, I thought it was done tounge in cheek , but appartenly it was'nt, and I just posted the News Sent, facts because you've got three kids (OS, Coalfield, Rockwood) doing good, i don't understand people that look at everything negativly, these are fine young men playing football, bottom line. There I'll get off my soapbox, and wait for a berrage of negative comments that I deserve. If you look at te list of schools not reporting, they USUALLY are not in the direct area or they are not having a good year, As usual I post something in a positive light for area players and you and CYJacket turn it into something negative, and CYjacket, there is no such thing as DA question, just DA people, you don't get along with anyone do you? The more post I read by you, the more I'm thankful your a yellowjacket and not bobcat or anything ele for that matter, treat your fellow mankind with a little more respect!!

825753042[/snapback]

I simply asked why you were hoping that what I said to BBalltn was not serious. I guess I should have not asked but you indicated you hoped it was not.

Well pal, it was not serious. You see, he and I have been having these debates for a while now. I see him quite often, and have infact purchased him a good CATfish supper.

Now, have you ever watched wrestling? If so you should have a clue that some things aint real. :o

One last thing, check the quoted section of your last post. Please note that I did not write that post.

Edited by CYJacket

I simply asked why you were hoping that what I said to BBalltn was not serious. I guess I should have not asked but you indicated you hoped it was not.

Well pal, it was not serious. You see, he and I have been having these debates for a while now. I see him quite often, and have infact purchased him a good CATfish supper.

Now, have you ever watched wrestling? If so you should have a clue that some things aint real.  :o

One last thing, check the quoted section of your last post. Please note that I did not write that post.

825753065[/snapback]

Not everything in my post was directed at you, I felt that bballtn thought you may have crossed the line and I was simply trying to show that you indeed were funnin with them, but when your reply to me was Why?, i figured you must have been serious, by the way, you have in fact picked OS to win, but you also included in that same breath, that future games will turn out bad for OS, I have disagreed with you about things, but I've also been very positve about the Yellowjackets as a team, as individuals, and even the coaching staff, whereas you have nothing but negative feed backs on ALMOST everything thats not a yellowjacket. Just by the tone of your post, I can venture a guess you would be a good candidate for anger management courses. I have'not posted on this site or anyother for that matter before the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to feel like I've made a mistake, No, not because everyone doesn't see things my way, but the HATRED tone that goes with some of THESE post.

Edited by catback

Anger management course? You a probation officer or somethin'?

As for indicating things will turn out bad for the Cats in the future, well I have watched that region for several years. Let's see, Alcoa, defending State Champs, that prospect doesn't look too good. CAK, three years into having a football program they went to the quarterfinals, and they have some major fire power returning from last year, not to mention a good coaching staff. That one will be interesting. Loudon, I believe they are also 3-0. As for Sweetwater, and Wartburg well those should be as easy as tonight.

Now what does a loss to the three mentioned above as tough teams mean to OS? It means they will still be in the playoffs, in a position Coalfield was in last year with a chance to move on. Undefeated seasons in region 2aa have historically been reserved for Sweetwater (down this year) and Alcoa.

Have a good game tonight.

Edited by CYJacket