OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

Maybe your not aware of the trash talking that many Coalfield fans were guilty of PRIOR to this game, never did they mention that they had sick kids, hurt QB, bad refs, did'nt have the ball possesion long enough, players having to play both ways, QB has to be a QB and a Wide out, etc... Then when they are beat soundly, you bring these points up as an excuse for defeat, and No I'm not trying to get you to change your statement or mind, just defending my opionion about an quote made out of what seems to be hatred  of another football team or town, Look at any post I've posted and i've stated nothing but facts or stats about your team, and in no way made a mean negative statement about them, just the ooposite actually. Respond if you want , to me its a dead issue. Coalfield is a good team and should be succesful the remainder of the year.

OS 35

Coalfield 12

"Nugh Said"

825752432[/snapback]

Trash talk? Nothing said about hurt players? yatta yatta? There has been no trash talk on here about OS in this thread after the game. Before the game, any game there is always trash talk. It is just that trash talk. My post has also had stats, and facts about Coalfield, they were listed above. I also said that O.S. would win this game against RW based on what I saw last week, a consistent OS team. Again, what more can I say, get mad if you wish. Good luck to night but I have a feeling you will not need luck.

Oh, and one last thing, I don't think I have said one thing about the Ref's they called a pretty clean game and the players played a clean game. That is a fact that you inserted that has NEVER been mentioned.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry RHS last weeks game for OS is all I have to base an opinion on plus other games they have played as well as RHS's games. RW was beaten by their 1a county rival in Midway, then Midway gets beat by a school that has had football full time less than a year. They also had problems last week against Kingston.

OS has beaten GP the winner of that region last year, though in a close one, Scott High, well there is a flaw, and Coalfield a semi finalist last year in the State and may go deep again this year.

Comparing performances, it appears to be OS. That is all we have. The best way to predict someone's behavior is to look a their past habits.

True but alot of teams do change things from week to week. If one thing does not work then they go out with a different plan. I know from experiance that is exactly what Rockwood does. Trust me I have heard some about this weeks Rockwood practice, and they are ready for the Bobcats. The 10 seniors they have are finally getting their heads on straight and they are stepping it up and leading all of the under classmen, and they are ready to follow. Even if the Tigers do not win tonight, the Bobcats will at least know one thing....they got hit in the mouth.