Brentwood vs. Ravenwood

ambiguousrock

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the turnover bug has to stop & stop quickly. They did better against a descent Page team. The Raptors have yet to put together a complete game & if/when they do they will put up huge numbers. The defense is doing a pretty good job of bend but dont break. They will focus on not letting McCurdy beat them. This would be a good week for the Raptors to put together that complete game. Now these next few comments are just my opinion so please just take it at that. Ravenwoods ground game is better than the air attack at this early point of the year. The coaches are going to have to realize that when Willams & Laidlaw are racking up huge chunks of yardage to stick with it more. They will pick up big yardage & then go back to the air when Jennings has not been on target like he would like to be. Jennings has struggled a bit with his accuracy. People say that Jennings has to put this team on his back, that is not necessarily true. Dylan Willams & that offensive line he runs behind could carry some of the load if the coaches would let them. I think Ravenwood would be able to line up & play smash mouth with the Bruins & win the battle of the trenches. I am not saying that Ravenwood needs to abandon the passing game at all but they need to realize that Jennings is stuggling a bit & that there is another part of offense than passing. I am looking for a Ravenwood victory if there is less than 2 turnovers. Any Raptor fans agree?