Which High School Band do you like and why?

rockytoptn1

Again....just want to know what yall think about McNairy Central's drumline. For those that don't know, this is in West Tennessee. I give credit to Union City, they got Grand champion large division, but you gotta give credit to MC this past weekend (grand champs- small division). it should be a good comp. this weekend at milan. for the scores go to www.wallickmusic.com again, tell me what you think of us.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGavock has become a name band....no matter how good or how average their show is they will always be placed as number one every year at COC...and i completely disagree with that...we need some judges who won't fear for their jobs if they score someone higher than McGavock

825749925[/snapback]

I'll agree with this statement. As being a member of a band who's competed with McGavock for the past few years, I've seen many good bands who should have won competitions such as COC but lost because of who McGavock is. I'm not saying that McGavock isn't a great band because they are, BUT judges should give credit where credit is due...not because you're a powerhouse in the marching band world.