Matt Lineart - Norm Chow Reunion

ERA

whatever dude just face the facts, there wont be very many rookies determining the fate of their team this season. there are a few like Ronnie Brown, Cadilac Williams, Demarcus Ware, and Derrick Johnson that will play major rolls but not many. maybe you should just share that crystal ball of yours with every team in the NFL on draft day...or better yet we could sit up a meeting with you and all the coaches so you can tell them which guys will be busts 5 years from now. i need to have you around for my fantasy draft next year...whats Peyton gonna throw for 4257 or 4258?

by the way, you know good and well i said the Titans succk! im not denying that, heck i even think they have a good shot at the #1 pick next year. nowhere on this site did you see me say the Titans would have a good season.

825753161[/snapback]

Well, the facts are if you are drafted in the first round, you are expected to be able to produce sooner than later and by the end of the season, there will be alot of rookies producing for there team!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic