Matt Lineart - Norm Chow Reunion

ERA

Today on ESPN, the prediction was made by one of the sportscasters that Matt Lineart will find himself in a Tennessee Titan uniform by next season. They believe the tie between Matt and Norm will be conclusive enough to get him. Of course, the pick status of the Titans will precede any of this but if the first game of the season is any indication, the Titans could very well have a first round/first pick..... :thumb:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the Titans getting the first pick! The Titans will win some games this season! This is a very good Young team, in fact the youngest in the NFL averaging 25.6 years old and they just have to adjust to the pace of the game and I think you will see them start putting together some wins! I think if the Titans do anything this year, that they are a year early, I think next season you will see the Titans rise again!

I dont see the Titans getting the first pick! The Titans will win some games this season! This is a very good Young team, in fact the youngest in the NFL averaging 25.6 years old and they just have to adjust to the pace of the game and I think you will see them start putting together some wins! I think if the Titans do anything this year, that they are a year early, I think next season you will see the Titans rise again!

825747995[/snapback]

If that defense doesn't play better it may be.....

thats definitely a possibility after seeing the way they played Sunday but i dont know if the Titans would take him even if they do have the #1 pick. they seem to be pretty confident that Billy Volek can be a successful starter in the NFL and i wouldnt be surprised if they stick with him once McNair retires. im not so sure that Leinart would be the top choice anyway if they take a qb. Steve McNair prodigy Vince Young would have to be right there with Leinart....he's got Michael Vick speed but he's bigger and more accurate with his throws. plus McNair is the one he trained with before last season. that will be interesting to see if they do end up with the top pick, Norm Chow will be pulling for them to get Leinart and McNair would probably wanna see Young be his replacement.

thats definitely a possibility after seeing the way they played Sunday but i dont know if the Titans would take him even if they do have the #1 pick. they seem to be pretty confident that Billy Volek can be a successful starter in the NFL and i wouldnt be surprised if they stick with him once McNair retires. im not so sure that Leinart would be the top choice anyway if they take a qb. Steve McNair prodigy Vince Young would have to be right there with Leinart....he's got Michael Vick speed but he's bigger and more accurate with his throws. plus McNair is the one he trained with before last season. that will be interesting to see if they do end up with the top pick, Norm Chow will be pulling for them to get Leinart and McNair would probably wanna see Young be his replacement.

825748558[/snapback]

I don't see the Titans having a year like last year certainly not bad enough to have a top 5 pick but if they get say a top 10-15 pick and if he comes out and skips his Senior year I say get Vince Young from Texas and hope Steve will stick around another year or two and let him learn from him.

If not I say go linebacker or defensive back maybe Jason Allen from Tennessee he will be one of the top 5 corners he has proven he can play safty as well as corner and he knows how to TACKLE!

haha...Don't worry...They got Pac Man...When he plays they'll be awesome...haha... :D  :lol:

825749702[/snapback]

you can hate on him now, but you know the kid has game breaker ability. the holdout killed any chance of him having an impact early on but give him time and he'll make that trip to Hawaii for the probowl a few times in his career. i dont see how anyone can doubt the Titans draft choices when you look at the other defensive studs they've took in the first round in recent years...Javon Kearse and Keith Bullock turned out alright dont you think? Pacman should be right there with them in a year or 2.

you can hate on him now, but you know the kid has game breaker ability. the holdout killed any chance of him having an impact early on but give him time and he'll make that trip to Hawaii for the probowl a few times in his career. i dont see how anyone can doubt the Titans draft choices when you look at the other defensive studs they've took in the first round in recent years...Javon Kearse and Keith Bullock turned out alright dont you think? Pacman should be right there with them in a year or 2.

825749720[/snapback]

Yea, and Woolfolk has been lights out! LOL!

Look for the Titans to draft defensive linemen if they don't pick any up....... The receiving corps will be good in a year or two...... The offensive linemen are young and will develop.........

The Titan philosophy of plugging in def linemen as they need to get them is biting them in the butt this year......

They also need a ligit middle linebacker.......

We are going to suffer this year.... Look for Mcnair to stay next year and if the Titans don't get better quickly, we will give Mcnair the trade he will ask for or he will retire.